Recent content by Delaurn

1. Main Topic

Hey guys, just downloaded this mod and i've been looking for a while for a character creation guide (or excel sheet) for the choices you make in the beginning. Anybody got one where you see all the skill bonuses in relation to the choices ? Thanks, this mod looks really good.
  2. The Patch 1.123 ist out-Waiting for Diplomacy realese!

I need a little help for the new patch. I bought the game from steam and i download the new patch but when i open it, it says that the game it's not installed and i need to download it from TaleWorlds.com. Anyone know what i can do to install the patch?
  3. Suggestions

Have the hability by talking to your minister to say ''I want to make myself lord of a land.'' and then you have the list of ungiven land you have.
  4. Can't use my native save anymore.

Upload your save somewhere for Waihti can see if he can do something.
  5. Can't use my native save anymore.

And did you used any mod?
  6. Guild of craftsmen

Can you tell me how do i do this?
  7. Congratz

Congratulations, this is a great mod, keep going  :grin:
  8. Guild of craftsmen

I use the mod 81 New Units ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,106125.0.html ) and i want to know how do i add the 'trp_chamberlain', 'trp_constable' and the 'trp_recruiter' because i'm not really a modder  :???: ? Did i just put it like this at the end of troops.txt?
  9. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Happy to help with bug founding :smile:
  10. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

I had 2 bug

1 when i had to pay my weekly budget
    bug1d.png

2 when i give Tevarin Castle to Rolf and by the way make him my vassal
    bug2p.png
  11. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Ok  :grin:
  12. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

In the 1.8 version, i saw that anywhere you go (castle or cities) theres always my chamberlain. If you can fix that because i don't think my chamberlain will follow me even at war...
  13. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Waihti said:
    Delaurn said:
    You said that it's compatible with native save but when i load my save, M&B W crash. Any solution?

Nope. Does a new game run without problems? Did you check if you did install Diplomacy in the right way? If you can't find a solution maybe you can upload your save game somewhere so I can test it.

I correctly install it (3 times), if i create a new game, it worked and can you tell me how to upload my save, I'll send it to you in private message.
  14. [S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

You said that it's compatible with native save but when i load my save, M&B W crash. Any solution?
  15. SP Native Change banner. (Minimod)

Can somebody tell me what start the line 87? And did anyone tested it out on Warband (the mod from Mardespanha)?
Back
Top Bottom