[S] Diplomacy (old discussion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just installed this great mod, and im using a Native save game, altho i do not get any new options with either king (lord of Veagirs) or my companions. do i need a castle to get the stuff, all i have is a few small fiefs ??

Edit: Nevermind :smile:

Found a kind game breaking bug  :???: When i get the weekly budget report there is no bottem to exit the report so rly i cant play any futher :sad:

In the 1.8 version, i saw that anywhere you go (castle or cities) theres always my chamberlain. If you can fix that because i don't think my chamberlain will follow me even at war...

Gunzo said:
Found a kind game breaking bug  :???: When i get the weekly budget report there is no bottem to exit the report so rly i cant play any futher :sad:

Got it, will be fixed in 1.8.1. Thank you  for the report.

Delaurn said:
In the 1.8 version, i saw that anywhere you go (castle or cities) theres always my chamberlain. If you can fix that because i don't think my chamberlain will follow me even at war...

Will be fixed in 1.8.1. He will only appear in castles and cities you own.

I had 2 bug

1 when i had to pay my weekly budget
bug1d.png

2 when i give Tevarin Castle to Rolf and by the way make him my vassal
bug2p.png

Delaurn said:
I had 2 bug

1 when i had to pay my weekly budget
bug1d.png

2 when i give Tevarin Castle to Rolf and by the way make him my vassal
bug2p.png

Thank you, found em. 1.8.2 will hit the shelves soon. Please try again as soon as the new version arrives :wink:

Waihti said:
othr said:
If it's not too much work, can you tell me, please, which .py files were modified?  Just to speed it up, comparing all of them takes quite a bit of work, thank you.

Currently:

module_constants.py
module_dialogs.py
module_game_menus.py
module_info.py
module_party_templates.py
module_presentations.py
module_scripts.py
module_simple_triggers.py
module_string.py
module_triggers.py
module_troops.py (in upcoming version 1.8beta)

Thank you very much.

I am having a bit of trouble, I am trying to use the mount and blade tweaker with this mod installed.  For some reason the tweaker now can't change the fief income.

My gosh, I am speechless on how smoothly and quickly this mod is moving. It seems that everyday is a new version. I will definitely need to try this bad boy out  :mrgreen:

I just found a bug.  I sent an emissary to another kingdom to make an alliance, but after he came back and was giving me the news, I couldn't move through his report with left mouse click.  It was stuck!  :evil:

Jesus Christ... the version should be 0.18  0.19  lol ....Im working on a Chinese traslation patch of this mod...and since the new version comes out on a daily base  :cry:                   

I don't know whther this has been posted yet or not(there are 15 pages full of big posts and I have to go soon), but my game keeps crashing. Every time I get into a decent sized battle with multiple lords, I get script errors on the side and the game crashes before I can read them. The game crash usually seems to happen after the second wave of enemies. This doesnt happen in  native or any other mods i've downloaded, so can someone tell me what's happening?
Thanks

Not sure if these were posted since i didn't bother to read post (and im downloading now)

1,Assains to kill enemy lord's/king's but the more powerful/important the lord or king is the hard it will be for the assain and lower succes rate and if he fails and dies they findout its you and they hate you more and may declare war on you ,but if you succed...well the lord or king is dead And to make sure the assassin survives you can give him training (WHich is expensive

2,Assassins can sabatoge buildings and destroy them (But you will have to repair them later if you get the town or castle) and if you siege when the assassin is in a town he will try to open the gate's and lower defences but if he fails he dies.

3, Assassins can try to decrease the relations between kingdoms and try to get them to even fight each other (and they won't know you had a hand in it  :wink:) if you succeed  if you fail then you'll have two kingdoms on you and they will have a truce (Ouch)

But all this will have to have a success rate/chance so it wont be easy unless he had a lot of training but assassins also get training by doing these things or train him at one of your towns (which is expensive with your denars)

try this : copy the native original mods, make a tweak on it, then paste the diplomatic module and make a change at the "copy native" folder to "diplomatic ver1.8.2" i hope it works, because some module cant be tweak in spessific detail, like troops wages and often fief. I hope it will works.

Brain Dawgs said:
I am having a bit of trouble, I am trying to use the mount and blade tweaker with this mod installed.  For some reason the tweaker now can't change the fief income.

to blackrainz

the reason why u can't is probably becaus the fief income script has been changed
so the tweak program can't read it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom