Recent content by danimalkingdom

1. danimalkingdom

SP Musket Era The Thistle & The Rose - Update (Check out the Troop Trees, Pg1)

jonny_pidgeon said:
    YAY Clan Sutherland ftw sans peur. ps Can you add Southampton on the very south coast of England :grin:???

We're only including areas of northern england, Carlisle and such as otherwise the Hanoverian faction would be too powerful.
  2. danimalkingdom

Sorry I have been away for ages! just sent everything i've done so far to max, i'll try and contribute but i've been so busy IRL. hope all are well, still want to do this mod!
  3. danimalkingdom

Farm Defense

i've beaten it twice with no guns! you have to wait for the riders to go out of sight round the back of the house, then you run straight at the 3 gunmen. they'll pull knives and since you can't block you have to just slap them repeatedly until one of them goes down, get his gun and blow the others away, picking up guns along the way, and finish the other dudes off. not easy, but possible.
  4. danimalkingdom

Bonerific

Yes. I second that. Let us move to rate this mod officially bonerific.
  5. danimalkingdom

Types of bandits

ooh ooh! rednecks, proper inbred rednecks, hyuk hyuk. cousin murl and such.
  6. danimalkingdom

[Suggestion]Siege defensives objects

it would be nice if there were some rocks and bricks that you pick up and throw if you were out of ammo, just like in real sieges :smile:
  7. danimalkingdom

Most Ignominious Death in MB MP

sorry thought i was in right place :sad:
  8. danimalkingdom

Most Ignominious Death in MB MP

I'll start: 1- Being punched to death by a bot. A BOT. PUNCHED. 2- Being run over by my own horse, having just dismounted it. I can only keep on sinking lower. Anyone else?
  9. danimalkingdom

In-game Names

I started playing under my forum name but now i am Steven_****ing_Spielberg  :cool:
  10. danimalkingdom

Lances in warband

Have any other beta players noticed how hard it is to use lances now? my lance just passes right through people and doesn't do a thing. i hope they fix that. other than that its great :) hit me up if anyone else is finding it hard to use lances, i need to know its not just me! I guess they have...
  11. danimalkingdom

ww 1

he he amen  :smile:
  12. danimalkingdom

Congratulations!

well done, mod's looking better and better, was playing it this morning, was sad that i couldn't join the japanese! looking forward to next update :smile:
  13. danimalkingdom

SP Musket Era The Patriot, the American Independence mod

I got really excited, i thought this was about a Parrot mod. Now THAT would be awesome  :razz:

Have you got in touch with the Liberty or Death guys? you use some of their models...
  14. danimalkingdom

Max1mus said:
    Well Rob Roy definitly needs to be in there!

Well Rob Roy himself died in 1734, but definitely a true highland rogue should be among the cast!

Will PM you guys with my initial ideas for companions
Back
Top Bottom