Recent content by CrowleyCZ

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Looking good, this update is lit. But since they reworked encounters & dialogs it's a shame that they still didn't add a small simple thing as a possibility to claim yourself a title as a ruler. Like there's Sultan Unqid, Empress Rhagaea etc. It's really a small thing, but I think it's a good one to add. They'd refer to you by your title and name and it'd be much better than using a title in a name to be called that way. That would be amazing.
  2. Resolved Smithing Order Failed

Yeah that's the problem with "worth". It doesn't even show the current worth and you can't tell if you meet this condition.
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Rulership related interactions

Hello there. I'd like to present my suggestion regarding rulership as the title says. More specifically it's about interactions with AI lords. I'm missing some changes mostly in dialogues. Once you become a ruler other AI lords (especially those in your kingdom) should refer to you as a ruler...
  4. Need More Info Siege finish script mismatch

I'm still experiencing this issue. Now it's not even rare, it's all the time. Does anyone have the same issue? I tried to play without mods, but it's the same.
  5. Need More Info Siege finish script mismatch

Is that issue going to be resolved? As I said, it's pretty rare. Not to mention that I always forget to start capturing a video. It just happens as I say. In the end of a siege battle when I win, sometimes starts playing music like when you lose and then retreated to the keep. It's not simple to reproduce since it won't happen every time. I just know that it needs to be looked into.
  6. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

@jacex I agree, there might be some minor calculation issues and sometimes I run into food issue, but mostly it's handled. Also, I agree with necessity of AI lords being aware of starving and other settlement issues that need to be solved to at least try avoiding revolt. But that is a different topic.
  7. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

I think there is. Growing your villages should provide more food. Also perks for your governor can reduce food consumption and increase food production. It's not always easy but it's possible.
  8. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

It makes sense.

More prosperity = More people
    More people = More food needed (garrison needs to eat too).

I don't believe this is a bug.
  9. Need More Info Siege finish script mismatch

It doesn't happen everytime. It's pretty rare actually. 1 of 10 sieges in average ends like that. You kill off or let escape last warrior and music plays like you're losing and then this happens. After that you are on campaign map and see there around 30 defenders ehich you gotta take out again. And it's happening since 1.6.1. And since I'm playing 1.6.2 and it happened again, I decided to report it on version 1.6.2.
  10. Resolved "...crashed because it could not get new memory from the operating system."

I think it should, never had a problem with that. I just always have to wait a few secs, before I zoom out the map after campaign map is loaded and it's fine.Or at least just don't do it too quickly when you start on a map. :grin:
  11. Resolved "...crashed because it could not get new memory from the operating system."

Sometimes it happened to me as well, but not while taking prisoners or in/after battle. Always when I loaded campaign map and almost instantly try to scroll back so I could see more cities to travel to.
  12. In Progress e1.6.2 beta - Shader error

It happened to me today when they broke my shield during a siege.
  13. Need More Info Siege finish script mismatch

Summary: Sometimes when I win a siege, retreat script is called instead of victory, and I have to either send troops or attack again to take them out all over again. How to Reproduce: Not sure what's triggering this, it just sometimes happens when siege is finished. Have you used cheats and if...
Back
Top Bottom