Recent content by Count Delinard

1. Count Delinard

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Precisely, which is why I added this I do try to "roleplay" my characters too, but I have found that if I connect with them in whatever tiny way then it gets me a bit more involved in the story. Them having balls isn't really much to go by, but sometimes it's the only thing you've got when...
  2. Count Delinard

Screenshottery Thread Mk.2

Maybe it's just me, but being a guy I never understood why guys would choose female characters in games (when given a choice). It feels more immersive to me if I play with a dude because I know I'll never fully understand what it's like to be a woman, but I can "pretend to be" the guy I'm...
  3. Count Delinard

The Official Art thread

Wtf those battle scenes are insane!
  4. Count Delinard

Say Cheese v2

Both answers are pretty accurate, although Jacob the third point would actually be your IC advanced facial features previews. Jali’s got nothing on them.
  5. Count Delinard

Say Cheese v2

Fishy’s videos (and specifically their titles) are in my top 3 reasons why I still devote time to this community.
  6. Count Delinard

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

I don’t know if these should be laughable or scary, I guess both..
  7. Count Delinard

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Pretty cool gif Edit: I think it actually might be from 2016
  8. Count Delinard

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

The thing with blackwashing is that it automatically triggers people in ways few other things ever do. Either because the pendulum swung too far after so much whitewashing (making some things feel forced rather than natural) or because people immediately feel like they are being served an agenda...
  9. Count Delinard

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

Is it confirmed to be an Islamist attack? I read another version that claimed it was against Jews.
  10. Count Delinard

Iron Chieftain: Simulated RTS and Citybuilder

Thanks Noudelle, I can’t unsee these now.
  11. Count Delinard

Say Cheese v2

Judging by that hoodie’s pattern, probably not.
  12. Count Delinard

Map of Calradia 1084 (Update 01/11/20)

Indeed, great job :)
  13. Count Delinard

SP Top Suggestions

@Piconi I’d say it qualifies for that medal huh :)