Recent content by Count Delinard

1. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Who knows... Maybe Manor lords will change your mind :razz:

the funny thing is that people will see IC as a manor lords clone, unfair as it’ll be :grin:
  2. Count Delinard

The more you know!

Ah yes, the cursed AZERTY... How much I hated it when I lived in France for uni exchange and I had to use their PCs for some group projects/library. I never managed to get used to it.
  3. Count Delinard

Introduction/Hello thread

Welcome! If you’ll be posting Bannerlord videos then you’ll want to do it here.
  4. Count Delinard

The more you know!

The “Dvorak Simplified Keyboard” was patented in 1936 by Dr. August Dvorak. The layout places the most commonly used letters in the home row, where they’re easy to reach, and the least commonly used letters on the bottom row, where they’re hardest to reach. While QWERTY results in most of the typing being performed with the left hand, Dvorak results in most letters being performed with the right hand.

Whereas QWERTY was designed so keyboards didn’t jam, Dvorak was designed by taking a look at QWERTY and trying to come up with a faster and more efficient layout. People who prefer the Dvorak keyboard argue that it’s more efficient, can increase typing speed, and even offers better ergonomics

I won’t be trying it anytime soon :razz:
  5. Count Delinard

The more you know!

"This book, like probably every other typed document you have ever read, was typed with a QWERTY keyboard, named for the left-most six letters in its upper row. Unbelievable as it may now sound, that keyboard layout was designed in 1873 as a feat of anti-engineering. It employs a whole series of perverse tricks designed to force typists to type as slowly as possible, such as scattering the commonest letters over all keyboard rows and concentrating them on the left side (where right-handed people have to use their weaker hand). The reason behind all of those seemingly counter-productive features is that the typewriters of 1873 jammed if adjacent keys were struck in quick succession, so that manufacturers had to slow down typists. When improvements in typewriters eliminated the problem of jamming, trials in 1932 with an efficiently laid-out keyboard showed that it would let us double our typing speed and reduce our typing effort by 95 percent. But QWERTY keyboards were solidly entrenched by then."

I honestly had no idea :smile:
  6. Count Delinard

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

...you've got yourself a stalker?
    He's got a fair bunch (scroll to the bottom of that page)
  7. Count Delinard

Is it you, Jacobselfpromoto-5000?
  8. Count Delinard

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

tries to make it look like total war but with 20 glowing men slapping each other

:lol:

Yeah, I’m not sure what to think, I like the fact that factions would be asymmetrical (mongols migrating their entire town, etc.) but those unit models look hideous. I understand they want weapons to be easily distinguishable but they look like giant inflatable toys rather than actual swords/lances.

Also, what’s up with those weird arrows?
  9. Count Delinard

What are you playing right now?

Got all achievements in total war warhammer back in 2017 so I’ve been trying to do the same for warhammer 2.

I hate and love this game at the same time. I’ve gotta finish the wood elves campaign, then chaos, then empire, then vampire coast and I’m done.

BrCg_.jpg

hw4og.jpg
  10. Count Delinard

The second one was great :lol:
  11. Count Delinard

Say Cheese v2

This is always the best way to do it: https://tw.greywool.com/i/
  12. Count Delinard

Barbie World TaleWorlds is the Best

I really didn't think anyone had the morale to do one this year but here we are, and it's magnificent
    Each year we end up doing it closer and closer to the due date, care to organize next year's yourself? :razz:
  13. Count Delinard

New profile themes

Why didn't I get a name like yours? It's so unfair!
    are you bitter about it? :iamamoron:
Top Bottom