Recent content by Cavalorn

1. Cavalorn

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I run into a bug today, i got the quest from the daughter of Justus Dux to rescue him from his imprisonment in Sarleon (City). When i tryed to break him out of jail, he attacked me for no reason. I reloaded several times, but he attacked me regardless of the dialoge option i chose. Was pretty funny, but i couldnt finish the quest.
  2. Cavalorn

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Is it possible that the rumor about the Red Brotherhood camp was removed? Im at day 150 and ask for rumors regulary, but it doesnt appear. Hidden chest in Valonbray / Rane work as usually though.
  3. Cavalorn

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

How can i get hired by factions as a mercenary?
  4. Cavalorn

Faction Leaving

Hey Guys, I have a problem in my actual game, i have been in the kingdom of ravenstern for 150 ingame days and now i want to start my own kingdom but hold my old fiefs (2 cities 3 castles), but when i talk to the king and want to leave, i will lose my fiefs. So i tryed to conquer many castles...
  5. Cavalorn

Coop in Warband

Hallo zusammen, Also ich hätte da mal eine frage, da scheinbar kein coopmodus im eigentlichen sinn geplant ist wollte ich einfach mal die einschätzung der Modder hören ob ihr meint das es möglich ist sowas zu basteln^^. Ich habe absolut keine ahnung vom modden von daher wollte ich einfach...
  6. Cavalorn

M&B Warband Beta Servers Open

thx for that fast help :smile:
  7. Cavalorn

@ simo  ah and how did you updatet the game can you post me a link or something?
  8. Cavalorn

I dont know if the european servers where open but i have an beta key but i cant join on any server^^ so wtf I WANT TO PLAY^^
  9. Cavalorn

A question ive got an betakey for warband and i cant play on the online servers because i have the wrong version of the game and when i press check for newer version warband says me that i have the currectes version of the game....  please help me^^ iam only an little german noob who have no idea what to do^^

(sorry for my baddddd english)  :eek:
  10. Cavalorn

Warband Testers?

Also ich melde mich hier mal zu wort ^^ ich habe nen beta key für warband bin auch schon kräftig am runterladen (das dauert bei mir^^). Falls das gewünscht wird kann ich euch ja ein paar details verraten, wenn ihr nett fragt  :twisted: .

"machtausnutz"
Back
Top Bottom