Recent content by Callum

1. Callum

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Beta v1.1.0 Singleplayer Crashes Fixed a crash that occurred when equipping an incorrectly specified banner item called campaign_banner_small. Fixed a siege crash that was caused by an AI formation not being positioned correctly. Fixed a crash that occurred when many units died simultaneously...
  2. Callum

Patch Notes v1.0.3

v1.0.3 Latest Changes: Singleplayer Crashes Fixed a crash that occurred on screens with thumbnails. Multiplayer Crashes Fixed a dedicated server crash that occurred due to data corruption in relation to corpse creation. Initial Beta Changelog: Singleplayer Crashes Fixed a crash that...
  3. Callum

Server Downtime

The multiplayer servers will be down for maintenance at 12.30 UTC today. We are expecting it to take around 2-3 hours.
  4. Callum

Server Downtime

We ran into some issues while deploying the patch and decided to hold off until the morning before we continue with it. The servers will be back up in 10 mins on v1.0.1
  5. Callum

Server Downtime

The multiplayer servers will be offline for maintenance for the next hour or so and will be back up shortly after the patch this evening.
  6. Callum

Patch Notes e1.8.1

e1.8.1 Latest Changes: Singleplayer Crashes Fixed a crash that occurred when starting the game launcher. Fixed a crash that occurred when the player died during corporal punishment. Fixes Fixed a bug that caused clans without settlements to over-value the worth of settlements during vassal...
  7. Callum

Mount & Blade Summer Sale

With Bannerlord's full release fast approaching, don't miss your chance to get the game now with a 10% discount! You can also pick up all previous Mount & Blade titles with 75% off through until 19/09/22. https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Store Regional Pricing Update Unfortunately, we’ve had to...
  8. Callum

NA Matchmaking (MMR Based) For Skirmish + Captains

I had a lot of fun playing with you guys over the weekend and really can't wait to see what you do with this once we release the custom server files!
  9. Callum

Patch Notes e1.8.0

I'm glad this is stable now.... but is this update the reason I can't launch the 1.7.1 version anymore?

Something seems to have gone wrong when moving the builds and we have reached out to Steam to get the issue fixed as soon as possible.
  10. Callum

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Nice to hear! What about MP modding support is that also imminent or still quite a way off?
    Should come together with the server files.
  11. Callum

Patch Notes e1.8.0

I really hoped we'd be getting MP custom servers with 1.8 😭, nice small update anyway.
    We are almost there!
  12. Callum

Patch Notes e1.8.0

e1.8.0 Latest Changes: Singleplayer Crashes Fixed a crash that occurred when killing a prisoner hero with friendly fire during a prison break mission. Fixed a crash that occurred while trying to assign a trade-bound settlement of a village. Fixed a crash that occurred while compressing...
  13. Callum

So why can't everyone have custom servers?

With the public release of the servers, will they have mod support, or will that come at a later date? I won't ask 'when', just wondering if it will be there from day 1 or not.

Yes, custom servers will support MP modding at release.
  14. Callum

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

I guess thats the same reason why you ignored the first part of my question? :p I get that it doesnt always goes like planned (better then i would like to) and i appreciate your honesty about it. I wont nail you down on your estimate and i think every reasonable person can deal with some delays as long as we roughly understand the reasons causing this. So yeah.. keep up the revived communication! :smile:

There isn't much to add from my previous post saying that the fixes are aimed at the stability (crashes) and performance (stuttering) issues.
  15. Callum

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

That sounds great. What kind of fixes can we expect and is "soon" meaning the next couple weeks or are we talking months?

While I don't usually like to give too precise of an estimate (because something always comes up and changes the plan whenever we do!) I can say that it should be a matter of days, not weeks.
Back
Top Bottom