Recent content by Callum

1. Callum

Customisation System Reset

I bought 3 1k items for the sturgia varag yet i only get 1.5k back can i have the other 1.5k??

I'm sorry but I don't think we will be able to help you get that lost Loot back. I know it sucks but with the game being in EA and this being a new feature, there's always that potential of some slight teething problems like this. :sad:

Some of the items took the wrong amount of loot to what was displayed as the price, I assume this has been part of the fix?

Yes, this should be fixed now.

I crash on Armory menu

We just released a small hotfix to address some issues, including crashes caused by certain item combinations. If you are still experiencing issues after downloading this hotfix it would help us a lot if you could create a support ticket in the support section of the forum. Thanks.
  2. Callum

Patch Notes e1.6.2

Hotfix 24/09/21

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a number of crashes that were caused by certain customisable item combinations.

Fixes
    • Fixed an issue that caused the wrong item to be granted and displayed when unlocked.
    • Fixed an issue with free sigils that prevented them from being used.
  3. Callum

I cant even log in to multiplayer after the update, just crashes. Will post a crash report in a few hours or days. Looking forward to checking out the system for myself, happy with the apology, fully acceptable for EA for new features.

We have been working on pushing out a couple of small patches this morning, it is possible you might have jumped in at one of those moments where the servers were down and being updated. I just checked now and was able to log in, but if you are still experiencing issues please open a thread in the multiplayer support section so our support team can assist you.
  4. Callum

The correct items should now be granted to you as you unlock them for both sigils and armour pieces. If this isn't the case, please let us know and we will investigate it some more.

Also, we will be sending another hotfix later today (hopefully) to fix an issue with some items not displaying in game.
  5. Callum

Due to some unforeseen issues with the new customisation system (which have now been patched), we have had to reset everyone's current unlocks. We have gifted you all with 1500 Loot as way of an apology. Thank you for your understanding.
  6. Callum

Server Downtime

And they should be back up now.
  7. Callum

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Hotfix 16/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a loading crash related to the education feature. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when mounted agents were routed. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when handling pending kingdom decisions.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that added lords and ladies to another party after they were freed by the player (and fixed save files affected by this issue). (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a bug that prevented tier 6 prisoners from being recruitable. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when displaying player names. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging in if the username contained specific characters. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash related to multi-core network event creation. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  8. Callum

Patch Notes e1.6.1

Hotfix 16/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a loading crash related to the education feature.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when mounted agents were routed.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that added lords and ladies to another party after they were freed by the player (and fixed save files affected by this issue).
    • Fixed a bug that prevented tier 6 prisoners from being recruitable.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when displaying player names.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging in if the username contained specific characters.
    • Fixed a crash related to multi-core network event creation.

Fixes
    • Removed the votekick option from Duel mode.

Changes
    Balance Changes For Perks:
    • Base Throwing Weapon damage increased from +10% to +15% for all Skirmishers.
    • Voulgier
      • Replaced Battle Joy perk with Veteran Perk
        • +20% damage to Shields
        • -10% Cutting damage taken
        • -20% Melee damage taken (non-Captain modes)
    • Spear Infantry
      • Replaced Duelist Perk with Nimble Perk
        • Grants Sword
        • +5% Max Running Speed
        • -15% Ranged damage taken
      • Big Game Hunter bonus damage to mounts now only works with Piercing Weapons
    • Savage
      • Replaced Battle Joy Perk with Blood Rage Perk
        • +5% Damage per 20 HP Lost
        • -12% Melee damage taken per 20 HP lost (-5% for Captain Mode)
  9. Callum

Server Downtime

The multiplayer servers will be offline for the next 30-60 mins for maintenance.
  10. Callum

Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Hotfix 09/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that affected some save files due to incorrect party data for heroes. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when determining deserted troops for oversized parties. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred while handling pending kingdom decisions. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when a disbanding party entered a settlement. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred during tournaments. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a crash that occurred during large battles.
    • Fixed a game freeze that occurred during battles.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when transferring prisoners from a settlement to a party.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred after creating a random clan with a console command.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred due to party influence cost calculations.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when pasting a weapon in the smithy.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred during the "Assemble The Banner" quest.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when navigating the Encyclopedia.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused the game version to be different between clicking "Continue Campaign" and loading the save manually. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a dialogue bug that caused the conversion to become stuck when proposing a marriage alliance for the player character. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed village hearth and town prosperity tooltip formatting issue. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
    • Fixed a bug that caused clans to propose to annex the wrong settlements.
    • Fixed a bug with culture filter options not being visible in the Encyclopedia.
    • Fixed a bug that caused the "Destroy Raiders Conspiracy" quest to fail when engaging other parties.
    • Fixed an issue with some crafting orders failing even when meeting the requirements. Now, the handling value is also taken into account when the crafting requirement is calculated.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging into multiplayer with a username that contained certain characters. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

Changes
    • Added Customisation System texts and visual improvements.
    • Votes are now updated immediately when voting for culture or map in the intermission screen.

Both​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused shields to be automatically sheathed after throwing a spear. (Also in e1.6.1 hotfix.)
  11. Callum

Patch Notes e1.6.1

Hotfix 09/09/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that affected some save files due to incorrect party data for heroes.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when determining deserted troops for oversized parties.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred while handling pending kingdom decisions.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when a disbanding party entered a settlement.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when selecting an heir.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred during tournaments.

Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused the game version to be different between clicking "Continue Campaign" and loading the save manually.
    • Fixed a dialogue bug that caused the conversion to become stuck when proposing a marriage alliance for the player character.
    • Fixed village hearth and town prosperity tooltip formatting issue.

Multiplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when logging into multiplayer with a username that contained certain characters.
    Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with gaining gold during the warmup phase.
    • Fixed an issue with gaining gold from team kills.
    • Fixed an issue with some perks that caused gold to be incorrectly awarded.

Both​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when multiple missiles collided with the same shield at the same time, with the first one breaking the shield.
    Fixes
    • Fixed a bug that caused shields to be automatically sheathed after throwing a spear.
  12. Callum

Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

Hello to everyone!

A subset of the total conversion modding community wrote an open letter from the developers of mod teams looking to create a "Multiplayer" mode in general, regarding the "Server" section in the latest "Future Plans" attached messages from Bannerlord developers about some of our serious issues. Wrote. The Open Letter written by Jance, who is in the Kingdoms of Arda team, was received positively by Taleworlds developers, and they brought innovations that will lead to more innovations in the development stages. However, here we wanted to convey our concerns about this issue to TaleWorlds through this letter, unlike some parts of the "Future Plans" section.

We are aware that especially Tournament/League owners raise a lot of topics about "Servers" in the community and we know that this bothers Taleworlds Developers as well because now they want these "Servers" to be released as soon as they can; and they are doing their best, but you know " As Callum stated in the "Future Plans" section.

We all know that Taleworlds has been slow in development in the Multiplayer part because it has given priority to Singleplayer and the Singleplayer part is subject to the most intense updates in this regard. However, we know that Dejan hosts special events and provides "Event" support to the community, of course, we are grateful to dear Dejan for this!

We thought and moved on this descriptive text for a long time, talked to many mod communities and understood the concerns of mod projects that want to successfully continue their testing phase in Multiplayer mod projects, and we had to write an open letter to Taleworlds about it.

Here is the link to the full letter.
    We welcome all kinds of encouragement, comments and support that you need to express your criticism, support and suggestions in this topic.

Sincerely and respectfully,
    The Total-Conversion Community

Hey guys,

Thanks for taking the time to get together to prepare and share your feedback regarding custom servers and multiplayer modding with us. We’ve started discussing it and will take it into account as development continues.

To directly respond to your primary concern shared in the preface of your letter (and which you again explained further on in the letter as being the most important concern of Mod Communities), we want to say categorically that we plan to support multiplayer modding, including custom assets... but it will take some time.

As stated in the Future Plans blog, we have a number of features that we are currently working on for multiplayer, with custom servers being on that list. We understand that many of you would like to see server files and modding support features sooner, but unfortunately, they come with their own challenges and complications, and so we made our plans accordingly.

It isn’t quite as simple as reverting to one of the other suggestions you put forward as a potential solution either. If we take ‘Re-enable the “Create a Game” function’ as an example: the feature is mainly used for debugging, isn't stable, doesn't work at all with a number of game modes, and uses our servers. This means that we would need to divert our attention and limited resources to work on something that isn’t a planned feature as a temporary fix. Instead, we would rather focus that energy on the ultimate goal of custom servers - because these will be the real foundation for multiplayer modding.

As a final note, we appreciate the amount of time and effort you have put into laying the groundwork for your multiplayer mods and we know that you are eager to crack on with your projects. And just to reiterate our stance on modding: we like it and want to do what we can to support it (as shown by many of the recent modding related changes to the game and modding tools!). We just ask that you give us a little more time so that we are better equipped and prepared to support you when the time comes to share server files and open up multiplayer to modding.
  13. Callum

Future Plans

I think you didn't get it,it's not just the fact of adding skin, it's especially since it is likely that we had this rotten multiplayer class system because of the studio's willingness to introduce skins later. It was our fear and today they are confirmed
    Skins would work with Warband's item selection system (CSGO?) just as easily as Bannerlord's class system, so why would you think that the decision was influenced by that?
  14. Callum

Future Plans

Just as a bit of a general response regarding multiplayer: We will of course continue to listen to and take on board all of your feedback and use this to refine the planned features as they are implemented, but the multiplayer team have a plan on how and when these updates will be rolled out and that is what we are going with.

And just as a personal note to add to that: As much as I would personally like to be playing on modded servers with active admins, I think we need to remember that the game is still in early access and that things like the core combat mechanics and balancing are still being worked on. Custom servers would just add another layer to manage on top of this, and ultimately that would draw time and manpower away from other areas of development.

how are peoples even supposed to find this page at least put a link it in the article or something for this kind of big announcement
    Hey, you are right, I should have added a link to the bottom of the post linking to this thread, my bad. I fixed it, thanks.

Great job @Callum you said this before the holidays you would do this and you did, so in your face to those that doubted Callum when he said he would get this done.
    Also, you took my trademark>>>> Soon™
    Thanks, but these things are always a team effort so you should be thanking people like @Duh_TaleWorlds @Klebari @NIN3 @Dejan @AVRC and many others (whose forum names I don't know off the top of my head) who do what they can to help out in getting these types of posts made. :smile:

So the battle order system is a deployment screen? I'm not following. Will there be any changes so I can direct troops to attack specific troops? That would really be helpful.
    The Order of Battle screen comes up at the start of each battle and is just a sort of deployment phase. It isn't used once the battle starts.

Does peerage mean:

1. Giving companions their own clan
    2. A chance to join your clan
    3. Or the option of both?
    My personal hope would be 3.

@Callum - also hope you had a good honeymoon!
    If you make them a noble they become the head of their own clan.

And yeah we had a lovely time, thank you!

Very glad to see this finally here. I would like to know more, but this is all great news nonetheless.

I have a question though @Callum - I know the answer is almost definitely "yes" to this, but spear/pike bracing for singleplayer is still in TW's priorities, right? I say this for TW's benefit because you may as well put it in the post to pad it out a bit more.
    We are working on a number of other things in addition to the thing outlined in the post. I believe spear bracing for AI is one of them.

Please have a score system that does not reward last hits. Doing 30 dmg each to 5 different targets right now makes you look like a noob. Also I want to see how many horses I shoot.
    Scoring will be based on damage, but I think it will also still reward kills too.
  15. Callum

Future Plans

Greeting warriors of Calradia! With the recent release of e1.6.0 and well over a hundred game updates under our belt since the start of early access, we figured it’s about time that we discussed some of the progress made since our previous blog post back in April before turning our attention to...
Top Bottom