Recent content by Boop

1. Boop

1H Axe and Mace. Need reasons(better stats) to justify use in PVE.

Axes do more damage to shields, and maces do more damage to heavy armoured infantry, and maces do "blunt" damage aswell giving you a bigger chance for prisoners. Thats how its always been so i'm guessing its the same now.
    It's not. Blunt damage now kills units just as much as the other damage types.
  2. Boop

BUG BETA Trade in 1.3 is borked.

By the time they're done "balancing" the game, you'll be left with such a grindfest you won't even feel like playing the game anymore. Taleworlds must be under the impression that they're managing an MMO or some ****.
  3. Boop

Why is there no way to train troops except fights?

This is clearly just a incoherent raging rant.... however for clarity the training perk is under leadership.
    This is far from incoherent. It's a simple, harsh, somewhat overly negative feedback post with no sugarcoating whatsoever.

So a mod fixed things faster then the devs do?
    Absolutely. If you happen to stick around, you'll find that the community is often faster at fixing some problems than the devs are.
  4. Boop

EarlyAccess and current state of the game.

I'd reserve this type of pessimism at least until we receive the first major patch.
    If by then, all they do is implement new features while leaving the already existing problems unaddressed, then one of these posts would be entirely warranted.
  5. Boop

Item prices are just baffling

Let player gear break and degrade over time.
    No. That sort of thing might as well be in a mod.
  6. Boop

It's Early Access

Yes.
  7. Boop

Shield Wall

I still hate how you're forced to use Shield Wall if you want your troops to hold their shields up. That really needs to be changed.
  8. Boop

? Alpha & Beta Branches Feedback

Great news, thank you for testing! I'll put that in Blue then, a working feature, was it similar to pre-Beta?
    Not even close. Overall, AI blocking is still terrible compared to what it was before, even on challenging and vs the highest level units.
    Shield units do block more often now, but you can just spam mouse 1 vs anyone without a shield.
  9. Boop

When will perks be fixed?

Honestly, I've been looking at these perks and most of them are a complete joke in terms of progression. I really hope they're some sort of placeholder. Some of them definitely need to be more impactful, given how much time it takes to reach them.
  10. Boop

No synergy in mid/late game

Install this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/134
    Capture all of them, shove them in a dungeon and forget about them.
  11. Boop

Do devs test before deploying the changes?

Seriously? Who said TaleWorlds aren't doing a great job? And why is many of you are being so sensitive about it? This is a DISCUSSION THREAD. Grow up! Since this is my thread, I demand it to be closed.
    I'm not sure you've noticed yet, but around these parts you can't seem to point out things that are even remotely negative about the decisions TW has been making without a bunch of screeching fanboys yelling "ItS eArLy AcCeSs" at you.
    And this is only the forums. I'm sure you can also imagine the cesspool of **** Reddit is right now.
  12. Boop

Decent mods that'll improve gameplay for you, including the old AI combat.

Concerning the combat AI mod, do you know if every unit become pretty hard to defeat or t1 are still bad at combat? I would not like to install this mod if peasants get OP and almost as good in melee as elite units. Thanks.
    The lower tier units are much easier than high tier when you're using the mod. They do still feint and block, but they're less effective at consistently doing those things.
  13. Boop

[Beta e1.2.0] Auto-Resolve needs a hotfix ASAP!

I believe the auto resolve change was completely 100% intentional. If you auto resolve to train troops up against looters that speeds up a lot of the training. However if you have to fight every single battle... that's a huge time sink. Which I think is what they're going for right now. The game is pretty bare bones so they want to slow people down with a grind, I imagine, as the end if is kind of... non existent.
    I really hope they're not going with a mentality of trying to fill the void in this game by increasing the grind.
  14. Boop

CRAFTING: Fine, Master, Legendary

I don't think fine, master or legendary attributes are working yet. Weapons have the same stats every time you craft them with the same parts and size sliders.
  15. Boop

Combat AI is still broken in my game

Why create 3 threads on the same topic?
    Find me the 2 other threads regarding combat AI in patch e1.2.0

EDIT: And if you mean my other two threads, they clearly approach distinct aspects of combat.
Back
Top Bottom