Recent content by Bohemicus

1. Bohemicus

Resolved Quest bug/issue that should be solved

Unfortunately, I deleted my saves along with new updates. So, my old saves are not available. But next time I'll see the same problem, I can save game and send it to you. However my friend experienced same struggle few weeks ago. So It's not only me.
  2. Bohemicus

Resolved Quest bug/issue that should be solved

Summary: You have to bring 34 units of grain to the village. But if that village was raided and plundered you can't ofc deliver the product. Whereas quest timer is still running. So you sit next to the burned village, waiting for it to repair, and you can't deliver quest items. Meanwhile your...
  3. Bohemicus

Need More Info Weird graphic glitch

Didn't work for me, Fuileadan.

Still getting these weird texture glitches when I walk in the cities or castle courtyard or villages and also if I fight in the arena.

Now, my problem does not appear to be the character texture glitch thing. It's something in the map that suddenly appears and I can't see sh*t. Only If I look down to the ground, the glitch stops and I can move and see some legs.. at least.. :grin:

Edit: It's not on the Beta branch. It's the main one.
  4. Bohemicus

Need More Info Weird graphic glitch

Hey there! So today I've played some Bannerlord and when I went for the tournament, whole arena started to glitch smh. Never happened before. https://ibb.co/Kxz3Pq4 - link to screenshot This problem appeared only If I wanted to participate in the tournament and occasionally when I fought at...
  5. Bohemicus

Need More Info Saved games load crash

I've just figured it out.

After I've manualy removed all saved files and started new game,those files poped back up. It's bcs the STEAM cloud synchronization. You have to turn it off, then delete those saved files(or the one corrupted, if you know which one it is) and after that, start the new game. Then it works again. At least for me.

edit: Don't switch the synchro. back again. It'll upload that corrupted file back to your folder.
  6. Bohemicus

Need More Info Saved games load crash

Hey there! After I changed from the testing(beta) branch back to the main branch, I can't access my saved games. When I start the game and click on "Resume Game", the game crashes. When I start new game and make whole new save, I can't load it up bcs If I click on "load", in the in-game menu...
Back
Top Bottom