Need More Info Saved games load crash

Users who are viewing this thread

Bohemicus

Recruit
Hey there!

After I changed from the testing(beta) branch back to the main branch, I can't access my saved games. When I start the game and click on "Resume Game", the game crashes. When I start new game and make whole new save, I can't load it up bcs If I click on "load", in the in-game menu, game crashes.

Before I went for the beta branch, the game worked perfectly fine. No crashes at all. Once I tried the beta branch, I did experienced some crashes in game. That was the reason I switched back to the main branch and now my saved files crash everytime. I didn't change my hardware. Neither I've changed my software. It's just after I switched between these two branches.

I've tried verify my files via steam. - Crash
I've reinstaled the game. - Crash
I've deleted my old saved files and made new one. - Crash

I can't play the game at this point. Only if I never close it. That means no loads. But.. you know.. that's not good. I would love to pin some screenshot from the crash info but idk how. So maybe my many crash reports will do.

I've just figured it out.

After I've manualy removed all saved files and started new game,those files poped back up. It's bcs the STEAM cloud synchronization. You have to turn it off, then delete those saved files(or the one corrupted, if you know which one it is) and after that, start the new game. Then it works again. At least for me.

edit: Don't switch the synchro. back again. It'll upload that corrupted file back to your folder.

I've just figured it out.

After I've manualy removed all saved files and started new game,those files poped back up. It's bcs the STEAM cloud synchronization. You have to turn it off, then delete those saved files(or the one corrupted, if you know which one it is) and after that, start the new game. Then it works again. At least for me.

edit: Don't switch the synchro. back again. It'll upload that corrupted file back to your folder.
i ll back up my save files locally and then try to start new game and paste my game saves again and try to make it work while steam cloud is off
edit: didnt work but starting a new game opens up the game no crashes put back my saves from 1.1.0 it crashed again (no corrupted saves or else they work fine on 1.1.0)

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom