Recent content by Black Fox

1. Black Fox

The new Subversion.

Is there no way to add the increased corpses option into the mod? And I was wondering why do you have to be released from your oath to join your nations army?
  2. Black Fox

The new Subversion.

Hello people I am back, haven't played this for nearly a year now, I see allot has changed. I was wondering if its possible to add in WSE's trick for adding more corpses to the battlefield? I heard WSE itself doesn't play well with this mod?
  3. Black Fox

SCREENSHOTS!

The Charge

jumping_into_battle_by_clone999-d4xqqyf.jpg

The Sleeping dead
    the_sleeping_dead_by_clone999-d4xqs4z.jpg

Few old ones:  :grin:
    stand_firm_by_clone999-d4xqqgm.jpg

murder_in_the_desert_by_clone999-d4xqsis.jpg

men_of_ireland_by_clone999-d4xqsx5.png

4. Black Fox

General suggestions thread.

Some simple features that are a must:

kill/wound count for the player. Brytenwalda and Imperium Romanum both have this, good for seeing how much of an impact you had on the battle.

Battle auto calculate/Automatic surrender. I'm sick of seeing this:

mb1092_by_clone999-d4xqpz8.jpg

:smile:
  5. Black Fox

The new Subversion.

DrTomas said:
    Xcessum said:
    Will I be able to play this mod on version 1.151?

you should. but you will potentialy get the funny bugs that comes with 1.151. But other then that, there shouldin't be too much problems.

Funny bugs like talking to your double and lots of red writing to the left. I hate steam for auto updating.

Also first time iv played this mod since you added the then new desert and Mediterranean maps. No lag on the campaign map and the lance system is semxy.

132597704176-Clap.gif

but were is kuauik's pack?!
  6. Black Fox

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Docm30 said:
    Here's an update on the 95th Rifles. I've just about finished the Officer and Other Ranks uniforms.

The officer's jacket is closely based on the jacket of Capt Walter Clarke (but not the terrible Osprey drawing of it), currently held at the Royal Greenjacket museum. The overalls are from a contemporary painting of Capt John Kent of the 95th. I'll also make the regulation green breeches. The shakoes are from period illustrations.

95th Rifles Officer and Private
    britishrifleofficer.jpg
    britishrifleman.jpg
    Ingame
    95rifleman4.jpg

95rifleman1.jpg

95rifleman2.jpg

95rifleman3.jpg

95rifleman5.jpg

95rifleman6.jpg

95rifleman7.jpg

(Ignore the french sabre)

oShovah Farsight, I can't possibly think of a reason to include a mode where the player's option are restricted. If you want to follow history and not start your own kingdom, just don't do it.

Nicely done, while looking around the internets I found someone made a officers uniform from scratch:

pose_2.jpg

Also would like to know if possible to add crouching?

7. Black Fox

The new Subversion.

Joker86 said:
    I just made a little advert for your mod in the Warband forum  :wink:

6 of my screenshots are in there, I think I should be the official minster of image  :mrgreen:
  8. Black Fox

[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

poomtang said:
    Well if you can get it working I love to put it in this mod, I'd like to see these cannons roar!

As long as its not packed with grape shot and your standing in front of it  :wink: Excellent mod so far, are you going to fix the troops firing all the way across the map?
  9. Black Fox

Docm30 said:
    Helfy, I might just set something like that up.

Here's an update on the newest (and last) of the French cavalry; the Chasseurs-à-Cheval. They are the basic French light cavalry, equipped with the Year IX/XIII carbine and the Year XI sabre. I chose to uniform them in the short-tailled Kinski and hussar style breeches (they will also have heavy overalls).

Chasseur-à-Cheval
    chasseurx.jpg
    Ingame
    chasscheval4.jpg

chasscheval7.jpg

chasscheval6.jpg

chasscheval5.jpg

chasscheval3.jpg

chasscheval1.jpg

chasscheval2.jpg

Anyway, with the holidays upon us, I'll probably finish the last French uniform (the Tirailleur-Chasseur) and then take it easy until the new year.

Is not possible to release a small demo taster version?  :sad: This has to be the best mod iv seen covering this period not to mention the insanely high quality of work.
  10. Black Fox

Docm30 said:
    And here's the texture of the Baker Rifle so far.

You may have to right-click on the image and view it because of the large size,
    bakerrifletext.jpg

Can't wait to take on the entire frog army with the 95th  :cool:  Will it be possible to "fix swords" to that baker rifle?
  11. Black Fox

IR Screenshot Thread

Vympel said:
    Oh I see someone got the patch running , with unlimited bodies I hope  :mrgreen:.

The patch is excellent but I don't think the unlimited bodies thing is working, shields and stuff still disappear  :neutral:
  12. Black Fox

IR Screenshot Thread

Count of Flanders said:
    Very nice Screenshots Blackfox  :smile: One little question, could you please answer my pm's? I want to ask you some questions about an error you had in the past with the mod, I have the same one and I'm interested in knowing how you solved it, thanks.

Thanks  :mrgreen: I just sent the p.m (for anyone else that's having problems always remember to check if Warband is patched to the latest version)
  13. Black Fox

IR Screenshot Thread

Scutum a Romanorum optima defensio
    romans_4_by_clone999-d4i9tca.jpg

Recta Ratio
    romans_5_by_clone999-d4i9tcy.jpg

Cruentum Erat
    romans_2_by_clone999-d4i9tib.jpg

Pilum sunt viri amicus
    romans_1_by_clone999-d4i9thj.jpg

Pauci contra tot
    romans_8_by_clone999-d4i9tg4.jpg

Mea maxima proelia
    romans_6_by_clone999-d4i9tdu.jpg

Caput Pilo
    me_by_clone999-d4i9tgp.jpg

14. Black Fox

IR Screenshot Thread

Vympel said:
    hazzaboi said:
    hey i was just wondering if I can put some videos of the mod on here also? Thanks :grin:

New I.R patch features (Unlimited Bodies)

:shock: H-h-how?! How is that possible??

Also: The Thin Red Line
    thin_red_line_by_clone999-d4i5o6e.jpg
  15. Black Fox

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Vympel said:
    Black Fox said:
    And fail.com, looks like it won't work for windows 7 64 bit.

Works on my Windows 7 64 bit .

Random stab in the dark, I don't know what it could be then, this mod worked fine before?
Back
Top Bottom