Recent content by Beaztea

1. Resolved [1.5.0] Village only has one notable.

I've stumbled upon a few settlements with no notables or just one.
    On 1.5.0 beta w/no mods
  2. Resolved 1.5 Beta: Can't use ALT to see troop names of roaming parties/armies and fief garrisons

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Looks like it's working for me now after the update!
  3. Resolved 1.5 Beta: Can't use ALT to see troop names of roaming parties/armies and fief garrisons

I have this same issue. ALT no longer shows troop details in armies, parties or settlements. It does show the name of the leader of the party, but that's it.
  4. Resolved Freezing on Campaign Map

What is the version of the game you are playing currently? (1.4.2 or 1.4.3)
    What is your PC Specs?
    Are there any modifications that you have installed in this session? If so, can you list them?
    Do you have a save file of that session? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster.
    You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL into the description field so that we can find it easier.
    I have uploaded my save file to you guys. I'm currently on the 1.4.3 beta patch. I do not have any mods installed.
    My specs are:
    Intel i7-6700k
    ROG Maximus VIII Hero
    GTX 1080ti
    32GB 3200MHz RAM
    Windows 10 64-bit
  5. Resolved Blood Feud Quest Bug

This issue was resolved a while ago!
  6. Resolved Freezing on Campaign Map

I'm having an issue on the campaign map, currently when moving my party around the map the game will freeze from anywhere between 5-60 seconds very often. I'm at the point where I'm essentially waiting to play the game more than I'm actually playing the game. I'm over 1200 days into my campaign...
  7. Resolved Blood Feud Quest Bug

I just started the quest to settle a blood feud and had the guy join my party to meet up with his enemy. As I started to fight his enemy, I hit him a couple times and then regular dialogue ensued and I couldn't finish the quest and now the guy is stuck in my party with no way of getting rid of...
  8. Infinite Loading Screen Entering Pen Cannoc

In the Pen Cannoc town menu, click on the npc portrait at the top and choose 'Talk' to see the infinite loading screen.
    Have already tried this and it doesn't work. I can actually access the tavern but that's it.
  9. Infinite Loading Screen Entering Pen Cannoc

I accepted a quest to deliver some horses to Pen Cannoc and every time I try to enter the city the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen. I've went to a few other towns and villages and it only seems to happen in Pen Cannoc.
Back
Top Bottom