Recent content by Bannerlordt

1. Patch Notes v1.1.4

So, just for clarity and can someone explain this to me in stupid as I am exactly that.. auto calc has now been fixed ? If i have 200 banner knights I ain’t gonna lose half of them to some peasant *****es ?

Hopefully no one in my kingdom tries to join my siege 🥰🥰 because obviously if they do you lose command of your own siege 🥰 and I can finally play after 3 months waiting 🥰
  2. Resolved Auto-Calc bug

😍😍😍 I can finally play again yessssssssss
  3. In Progress Tactics skill multiplies damage by 100x more than it should

Hey, our team is working on this issue. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
    My prayers have been answered hallelujah
  4. ***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

At what point do we all just actually take stock, realise that we’re probably never going to get a workable version of this game at all no matter how long they string us along for as they have already made their money, and move on? Maybe if the whole community said enough is enough and stopped playing, then they would actually start listening? Who knows. It is just absolutely beyond ridiculous now. So many functions in the game make it unplayable for the vast majority - that in itself is such a ridiculous statement to make about a game in this day and age. Is there actually a single player out there who is completely satisfied with this service? I’ve never ever seen such a backlash from a community over such a poor release of a game, with literally hundreds and hundred of different issues and say that the game is unplayable. Thinks it’s all time we just give up
  5. Taleworlds you should be ashamed

Surely trading standards would class this as illegal and we should all be due a refund on how ridiculously broken this game is
  6. Resolved Auto-Calc bug

I’ve mentioned this numerous times and heard nothing. I’ve actually give up with waiting on this game spend 30 quid for a broken game full of bugs for it to be released for free on game pass and it’s just still full of bugs completely unplayable it’s actually ridiculous
  7. Resolved BUG: Autoresolve not using Tier Troops in calculation [beta 1.1.0.]

Desperate for this to be resolved , made the game unplayable for me
  8. This last xbox update messed up combat badly

Feel a tiny bit better that we’re in the same boat and not alone with this though.

Least your didn’t book a week off work for the update - a wasted holiday!

Think it’s just **** for me as bannerlord/warband have been the type of game I’ve been looking for my whole life and now they’re here I want to play them :sad: ah wel
  9. This last xbox update messed up combat badly

I have this same issue also, and feel like no one has picked up on it.

Literally hundreds of us literally can’t play the game because of this yet nobody has even replied or mentioned this bug
  10. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Same issue with me, love it but just can’t play it at the minute.

Do you have issues with your own armies? It annoys the hell outta me when
    I'm hanging it up now myself. It's literally unplayable. Just had southern empire declare war on me. I have an army of 800 and an allied army of 1000. We are getting WIPED by 2 armies of 800. I have a 200 man advantage. I just did a battle and fell after killing a few hundred. Auto resolve was only option left with a ratio of about 800-500. I LOSE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. I LOVE this game and have played M&B for years but at the point I'm done. I'm hanging it up until they fix it.
    Same issue with me, love it but just can’t play it at the minute. All the graft from your first tournament to getting your kingdom ready for it just to be obliterated after 5-6 battles.

Do you have issues with your own armies? It annoys the hell outta me when I try disband them and they just reform instantly and carry on doing exactly what I don’t want them to do. Makes it really frustrating when they’re so set on seiging every castle in their path even though I’ve set everything to defensive. Sick of it
  11. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Please fix auto resolve. Why am I losing defending sieges with a 200 men advantage. Why am I losing 60 men when it's a 350 vs 100 fight?? So broken and making it very unenjoyable at this point.
    Agreed it’s a nightmare isn’t it. For me it makes playing the game pointless now coz I know I’ll never get anywhere in the long run while it’s like this.

I get where you're coming from. I dont consider myself that good either and it's not as easy commanding troops , but last night I actually won a battle with my 900 troops (only 115 fian and no khan) to their 1500. Granted, I'm still no expert because after the battle I only had 32 troops that weren't dead or wounded.

I'd like to dedicate that victory to Flesson19 and Strat gaming. I never would have had a chance had it not been from watching their videos. Give them a watch. Flesson19 even has a channel specifically for guides that are in good bite sized bits.
    Everything was absolutely fine until
    The update is my Main point though. My tactics may of been noob tactics but they at least they worked for me. Hopefully it’ll get patched.

Also, if any devs are there, if we create our own kingdom we should be allowed our own crowns too. Every ruler has a sweet crown now whereas I can only get the vlandian crowned helmet or the imperial jewelled helmet etc. or at least let me have my own Spartan helmet like the empire ruler that thing is awesome
  12. Patch Notes v1.1.0

I wanted to make sure they hadn't further broken the AI in 1.1.1 before I told you to git gud.

Horsemen AI has a quirk. It works best if you have them in support of a line of infantry. If you don't have any infantry, the horsemen act out the role of 'Advance!' and you will get them trying to hold a line. Conversely, with a small amount of infantry, the horsemen will properly defend flanks and wait for a counterstrike charge when the infantry lines clash.

Once you have a few hundred, you either micro them and don't fight so you can keep track, or you maintain a balanced force so you can just F6 and do your own fighting.

I haven't noticed anything stopping this strategy for many updates. Don't throw expensive horsemen into a cheap meat grinder, it was never the TW intention.
    I see what you’re saying, I’m the not the best at the game I’ll admit it’s just went from my noob tactics only losing 10-30 men each battle to now hundreds after this update and I’ve not changed the way I’ve played.

Even simulated battles though I lose so many soldiers compared to before, I’m not the first person to have this though I’ve seen other threads of people saying the same. Just really hope it gets fixed I’m getting withdrawals
  13. Patch Notes v1.1.0

For real, do you mean 1.1.0, or the brand new 1.1.1?

1.1.0 has been fine, haven't played since 1.1.1 yet.
    Mine is version 1.016.10 or something like that.

Not played the new update yet I’m scared to put all that graft in again just to get bodied as soon as I get a kingdom
  14. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Mount & Blade has always been its own thing, though, since the first YouTube tech demos to today.

I don't know that the filthy masses can ride or die with TW lol

Let me see if I understand, you charged horsemen into a mass of pitchforks?
    Mount & Blade has always been its own thing, though, since the first YouTube tech demos to today.

I don't know that the filthy masses can ride or die with TW lol

Let me see if I understand, you charged horsemen into a mass of pitchforks?
    Lol yea and no was just making a point. Play the game on the easiest setting, usually run about with 200 banner knights 70-80 fian champions n some legionary’s and yet an army I outnumber with very average or poor troops are suddenly mauling me and I lose so many soldiers each time, even the simulated battles. Before the update it was nothing like this, and I wouldn’t be so bothered if like I said it was 1000mph warfare which I pretty much have no control over. Clearly something happened there in this patch which has made the game not fun for me at all. Won’t pretend im the best player out there but it’s ruined the game for me.

Lol yea and no was just making a point. Play the game on the easiest setting, usually run about with 200 banner knights 70-80 fian champions n some legionary’s and yet an army I outnumber with very average or poor troops are suddenly mauling me and I lose so many soldiers each time, even the simulated battles. Before the update it was nothing like this, and I wouldn’t be so bothered if like I said it was 1000mph warfare which I pretty much have no control over. Clearly something happened there in this patch which has made the game not fun for me at all. Won’t pretend im the best player out there but it’s ruined the game for me.
    Wasn’t 100mph**
  15. Patch Notes v1.1.0

Hi all, firstly want to say that before this update this game was the actual dogs dangleys, best game I have ever played and literally everything I’ve wanted in a game and was literally the only game I would play on repeat, have sunk so many hours into this game. Booked a whole week off work when it was released to console.

However since this update, this game is now unplayable and it sucks. To the point where it’s literally not even enjoyable anymore which is so gutting. Went from 100 to 0 literally overnight.

Firstly for me, the battles are just ridiculous now, in the sense that now even if I have 500 elite banner knights I can still get whooped off 300 foot men. And simulated battles are even worse I can literally lose whole armies to peasants like what has actually happened here? It was never like this before. What is the actual point in playing bannerlord if I know gonna lose half to most my troops in nearly every battle I engage in. It makes it even WORSE when the whole game is just 1000mph warfare. I set all my lords to defensive tactics yet tho just go on blitzkrieg mode and try and seige every single castle in their path relentlessly. So so sick of being constantly caught in a loop of trying to garrison a castle I didn’t want, having that castle then be seiged while my armies are seiging another castle I don’t want. Has no one ever heard of slow and steady wins the race. Disband the armies you say? Well I would if they didn’t just reform the actual second i disband them and carry on just being little s**** doing what they want.

Also this fog of war is just annoying, I like the idea in theory for those who like a challenge but we should have the option to toggle it on and off.

Weirdly I’ve had none of these corrupted save files that a lot of people have had, although it does crash usually every 20-30 mins after coming out of a city and it freezes, although I don’t feel to bitter about those as on a very old Xbox one.

Also that beard glitch is weird.

I do love this game but seriously needs some work put back in. Took a week off work for the update only to have my army decimated by peasants constantly and the game rendered pretty much unplayable. Not a fun week.
Back
Top Bottom