Recent content by Bael

1. Bael

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

This is, without question, my favorite mod for one of my all-time favorite PC games. SD, I applaud you and your team for creating such a wonderful world in which all of us gallop merrily about slashing, smashing and stabbing baddies. Kudos!
  2. Bael

Warband Mods (OUTDATE)

Most useful thread on the board. Thank you for your frequent updates. Your hard work does not go unappreciated.  :cool:
  3. Bael

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Just found this mod. I'm very excited to give this a try. Thanks in advance for all the hard work.
  4. Bael

With Fire & Sword release information

Sweetness! That's next week. Yay for more M&B goodness!  :cool:
  5. Bael

Special Thanks

The release of PoP 3.0 is the reason Mount & Blade is still on my HDD.  'Thank you' doesn't begin to express the gratitude that I (and I'm sure many others) have for your efforts.  It is, without question, the single best mod I have ever played for any game, in any genre. 

Fair seas & following winds,
    Bael
  6. Bael

Peasant Rebellion Night, multiplayer event! UPDATED RULES

Fun and VERY politically relevant here in the U.S.  LOL
  7. Bael

Feature Requests

The engine is probably not capable of it, but dual-wielding weapons would be tits.  :cool:
  8. Bael

Bug Reports: 1.14

Not a bug, just a big freakin' Thank You for this mod.  I, and I'm sure there are many others, would be willing to donate via PayPal to support your continued efforts.  I had completely lost interest in Warband until I found your mod.  :cool:
  9. Bael

xenoargh said:
    Stuttering means you've hit your resource limits.  It used to happen quite frequently to until 1.4 was released (I figured out what was wrong and fixed it).  Only way to solve that atm is to lower the battle size a bit.

I bit the bullet and lowered the battle size to the in-game maximum.  :cry: 

Hasn't hiccuped since.  Thanks mate.
  10. Bael

Feature Requests

xenoargh said:
    The engine can do fat people.  It just wouldn't be all that fun to model.

Do eeet!!! And give them all bustiers so we see their massive cleavage!  :twisted:
  11. Bael

The Ladies

Jai said:
    so i must ask why is that most of the ladies are hmmmmmmmm...of dark skin (black) when their fathers and mums are white..... i think alot of the lords have been sleeping around........

Here's how it happened. Up until 1.14, all the Lords were still in the closet.  Then, in 1.14, they finally came out of the closet and started wearing dresses.  There was, however, one Sarranid Lord that would travel around and woo all the Ladies whilst the men were off on the down-low.  At least that's what I hear on the streets of Uxhal.  :wink:
  12. Bael

xenoargh said:
    I haven't seen that at all.  What battle size are you able to run now?

Around 450 peeps on the battlefield at a time is what I have been playing with.  Up till now was getting 100fps. 
  13. Bael

I keep getting "burp" sounds when in battle.  The frame rate drops to nearly zero and the sound just "burps" for a half-second or so.  Should I try reinstalling?  Is anyone else having this issue?

It's not my hardware(i7 920, 6G DDR3, GTX 285).  Maybe reduce battle size? (which would blow, lol)
  14. Bael

Feature Requests

lancecor said:
    Jerv243 said:
    Another feature that would be nice is dueling soldiers, I wanna see if I have what it takes to go toe to toe with some of my finest soldiers, in case I have to fight unfriendly versions of them in the future.

i would like to be able to see my troops fight against eachother to test troop efficiency without looking at a ton of stats.

I really just wanna see the scantily clad female mercs fight it out. In the mud. Pulling each other's hair. Stuff like that.  :twisted:
  15. Bael

Bug Reports: 1.135

Not so much a bug, but an oddity. I ran into a Patrol with 519 members. They were of various types, so probably had accumulated by freeing prisoners, etc. Please don't "fix" that because having to be wary of Monster Patrols is kinda fun.  :cool:
Back
Top Bottom