Recent content by Autumn

1. ☺M&B:WFaS Multiplayer Videos☻

yeah, shame most players dont enjoy hand to hand combat so they ***** like anything if we start an event. Barabe_battle server holds the events quite regularly tho so you should check it out from time to time. decent standard of player so you could get some decent fights on video.
  2. ☺M&B:WFaS Multiplayer Videos☻

nice videos, was fun watching you take out the horse with chambers.
  3. Hacking Warband

chilly154 said:
    I'm a veteran in mount and blade. Bin playing since 2008. I remember that there was this one guy I was playing he swing sword faster then anybody just little bit more faster I notice and he had the most kills to. This ****** didn't even know to block. I swing my sword first and he swing his sword (1 half late), But he won. So he was cheating it was hard to detect you know. But I notice. i was very killed archer so what i did I spawned killed him and some of there team mates lol. I remember back then people really hated archers. People got pissed off. I remember I was so good at archery sometimes people just got really pissed at me lol. I got 30 or 80 kills in this one match, in a native match.

Sounds like he was either chamber blocking you or turning into his swing, you might be right but I would rule out these possibilitys before shouting cheater.
  4. westres ping issues

I am not sure atm. I think westre is looking at more secure web hosting atm. Shame we lost all the guides and threads we had going for good.
  5. westres ping issues

Could be a number of factors, The server load has been high since the christmas sales. My ping is usually about 30 but once the server hits 90 plus users my ping will start to rise steadily as more people join.

Secondly westre has posted that the server has been targeted by attacks from certain groups in the past, seeing as the official server forums were attacked recently and taken out of action perminantly there is a good chance that similar attacks are being attempted toward the server atm, Unfortunaly there are many childish players who dont like being excluded from the server despite being banned for good reason.

I would keep an eye on it and see if it continues. If it does you should try messageing westre here on these forums or the new server forums once they are up and running.
  6. Dark Legion (WFaS clan)

Wow you guys certainly havn't struggled to recruit lol. Grats on the results so far in your clan wars
  7. A Newbie still doesn't understand sword fight

MadocComadrin said:
    WFaS is definitely not the game to use to improve melee--it's not its focus. All the weapon speeds and proficiencies are significantly lower.

Never understood this view, weapon speeds etc aside WFAS isn't any more range focused than warband. Instead of bows you have guns which take ages to reload so that most range users have to switch to melee or die after their shot. So surely an environment where "All the weapon speeds and proficiencies are significantly lower" and you don't have to lug a shield everywhere would be decent place for someone learning the ropes to start.
  8. A Newbie still doesn't understand sword fight

Probally not the place to be saying this but I will put it out there. If you are just learning to play it isn't a bad idea to give with fire and sword a whirl in multiplayer. Most of the great melee players seem to stick with warband so you will be getting slaughtered less and the lack of bows for most factions mean shields are less common and manual blocking is more essiential when you do engage in a melee fight. Plus I find slaughtering musket troops to be a fine training tool for getting the feel of weapon reaches and sweetspots.

I understand a WFAS doesn't gel with most people however and it is a lot harder to find a full server.
  9. WESTre's With Fire and Sword Servers - New Updates

Just an update to let people know the new admin positions will be announced today. The server maps are also being updated based on feedback and our faction rebalance tweaks will be going live. The duel and battle servers shall be getting some love with the addition of Poul's admin mod.

For for information visit fireandsword.eu
  10. Multiplayer ranged combat..

also certain muskets are alot better than others. Don't be suprised if you can't hit a barn door with certain muskets and factions.
  11. [SERVER] Poul EU Server

dont worye about that!!!!!!!!
    if i hate something thats are stupid polls and kicks......

And Autumn climbing siege ladders :razz:
  12. MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

I think player base is the issue atm, there is barely enough players to fill out more than a few native server atm :sad: great work tho matey.
  13. Making a multiplayer map...

Good to see someone looking to get into map making, I started making my own about three weeks ago.

Here follow this guide (starting with the first link in the post) It helped me no end http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=112806.0

14. westre's servers admin applications

I dislike spears as i feel they offer the user too many advantages in combat, however like all weapons in this game they do still require a certain level of skill to use well, for example you need to be able to manual block and feint. I don't play battle much but I can say that perverse is still excellent with a one handed sword or even a rifle butt so it is abit unfair to suggest he can only win by "glitching"
  15. Will Warband maps still work for WFAS

ah i see, thank you for the reply.
Back
Top Bottom