MP Musket Era Era of Supremacy

Users who are viewing this thread

I think player base is the issue atm, there is barely enough players to fill out more than a few native server atm :sad: great work tho matey.

AdmiralNelson6262 said:
wooo, thank you, i enjoyed playing it with bots. :grin:

my regiment in mm russia is very interested in this becoming multiplayer. Seems no server is hosted though :sad: we are around 15 guys that are active so that might motivate you some more. :grin:

Austerlitzer said:
AdmiralNelson6262 said:
wooo, thank you, i enjoyed playing it with bots. :grin:

my regiment in mm russia is very interested in this becoming multiplayer. Seems no server is hosted though :sad: we are around 15 guys that are active so that might motivate you some more. :grin:

Well I'll start up 2 servers, one for bots and one for battle. Latest release will be uploaded before Christmas. :wink:

Just to say this mod is great :smile: I have a question though, the servers are for the module EoSr5 but the latest module I can find in this thread is EoSr4? Are the servers just already running on the next update of this mod (which I am looking forward to playing) or am I out of date?

Thanks!

Yeah, I've already been updating the servers to r5. One is a 150 battle slot server and the other one is a bot battle server (I have set the voteable bot count up to 200, should be interesting with linebattles)

Click me for EoSr5

It features an installer, so you won't have to move files around anymore. Added a variety of muskets and edited the particle effects for near and far away, begun working on a captain coop (which you can try only as the British, beware however, it sucks.) and some other things I can't remember. :grin:

Hope you guys enjoy this, happy holidays!

Really like the update bayonets enhance this mod loads :smile:

I have had some ideas that may or may not be of use to you (I unfortunately have no experience and not enough time to spend modding or I would offer to help):
1. Implementing Cavalry - would be fun to play as and cavalry were a vital component of armies at the time
2. Reassigning the standard Infantry/Marksmen/Cavalry selection to something like Skirmishers/Line Infantry/Cavalry - for better bot control

Hope you enjoyed Christmas :smile:

pedro5991 said:

I have had some ideas that may or may not be of use to you (I unfortunately have no experience and not enough time to spend modding or I would offer to help):
1. Implementing Cavalry - would be fun to play as and cavalry were a vital component of armies at the time
2. Reassigning the standard Infantry/Marksmen/Cavalry selection to something like Skirmishers/Line Infantry/Cavalry - for better bot control

Cavalry will indeed come in a future update. :wink:

WESTre said:
pedro5991 said:

Cavalry will indeed come in a future update. :wink:

ok the whole 8th brigade which is around 50 players is entering this. Gr8 show and btw add artillery increase damage to bayonets and try to make reload times a bit slower or dont let people move with it.

I spoke to wambo about it earlier, he said he was unwilling to share his code for a mod i was working on, he might give it to westre tho.

pedro5991 said:

3. Add/Create/Steal Custom Scenes
4. Create events... For activity of the mod.
5. Music, you can use it from Mount & Musket, their music is from other mods with games so you could use it to.

Me and my russian line (bots)

scaled.php

Fun  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom