Recent content by Askey

1. Askey

restricting map size instead of flag system for battle mode

A decent sized map, get rid of the flag and have a small time limit. The time limit should force factions to fight each other before it runs out. This is as much as you can do on an official server.

I'm just looking forward to private servers and factions fighting each other like the good old days.
  2. Askey

TW why you hate Vlandia and Sturgia with such great pasion

Vlandian and Sturgian cosmetics/skins, I think (I quickly scanned through the text).

Currently, there are bigger problems than how the game looks regarding one faction or another.
  3. Askey

Plz Battle Servers/Mode

Wait you guys aren't talking bout bannerlord right? Or am I missing something here?
    I'm talking about the good old days playing Warband, and that I would like a similar experience for Bannerlord.
  4. Askey

Battle mode has been released?

.... It's literally skirmish with just 1 life....

facepalm-really.gif

I hope you're wrong, the worst mode they could have based it on.

...So its not Battlemode then, at least to me its not.

Wth is going on, we barely hear anything from TW for years in regards to MP updates (MP desperately needs some TLC!) and they magically appear and add s****y skins and sprinkle snow on maps and f off. Community asks for Battle mode and the devs go ":unsure: hmmmm Ba...Battle?....na ...another varient of Skirmish mode, for sure!".

These can't be the same people that developed Warband, they come across as -snip-
    TW I want my money back, this game was originally sold to us as Warband 2.0 (you gave Warband players a discount); and somehow its miles worse, its like Warband beta!
  5. Askey

Plz Battle Servers/Mode

They can do custom/private servers for some game modes which a couple clans and discords do utilize

My old clan, used to have a custom server - with a custom map, like a training area. We would do drills and practice melee together.

Asking TW to use their crappy servers with a generic map isn't very appealing to people.
  6. Askey

No spouse board games?

No I meant people irl, like I've never played one in my life
    Nothing like a good D&D sesh, or a nice game of Catan.
  7. Askey

Love for MP is on the way!

I literally have a clan of 200 people waiting to buy the game the second they release private servers/mods are able to be made for multiplayer. They tried going the "popular" route with their stupid captain and skirmish modes or whatever the hell they are called, and it didn't work. Its garbage. Nobody likes it. The multiplayer is dead by them going down that route. Doubling down on battle passes and skins, the same route, would just make it flop even harder. Actually, now that I think about it, not really, since it can't flop and fall any more than it already has.

Right!?

A couple of my old clan leaders won't go near this game until it has private servers. I literally bought my friend and old clan buddy this game and he refuses to play it; imagine that, someone buys you the game and you refuse to play it!
  8. Askey

Plz Battle Servers/Mode

Private servers isnt avaible just yet, until the game is fully released. Clans? Idk if there are any atm that are active, depending where ya from. Haven't heard much bout battle mode soo gotta wait

Whats the point of clans, if we don't have private servers. My old clan buddies hate this game so far.
  9. Askey

No spouse board games?

People play board games?
    laughing-fake-laugh.gif

Anyways, I remember speaking to my character's spouse and having the option there to play a boardgame with her.
  10. Askey

MP The siege needs a better balance

I have no problem with the balance, and I play attackers everytime (EU). Most losses are down to the team, not attacking certain flags, not helping each other or choosing too many archers or simply .....because Vlandia.

I believe any inbalance has to do with the factions, especially as most people choose Vlandia. Vlandia is OP on Siege mode. The only faction I have seen that seems to be able to consistently and successfully take them on is Sturgia. I see a more even round when any other two factions are chosen.

My suggestion to fix this, don't allow Vlandia to be chosen twice in a row and limit the archer/melee class ratio.
  11. Askey

MP Battle Mode - a 10 year old appeal

I expected Battle Mode to present in Early Access release and I have no idea why its difficult (or TW just can't be bothered) for it to be developed.
  12. Askey

Concept for Battle mode and general gameplay discussion

"Battle mode is the last major update for MP"... wtf!

And no, just have Battle Mode like Warband. We don't need need anything fancy, a few rounds and one life. How the f is this not already in the game...

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
  13. Askey

No spouse board games?

I wouldn't put put too much thought into it, Taleworlds haven't. I think the board game just increases relations, not the chance of pregnancy (you just need to be in the same area as your spouse - same fief or party).
    I liked how we could play boardgames with our characters spouse; didn't know they removed it though.
  14. Askey

Plz Battle Servers/Mode

I bought a new rig for this game, expecting to find Private Servers, Clans and Battle mode.

Its the last time I purchase a Taleworld's game.
  15. Askey

Permanent ban?

Just look at this "man"
    I think we have to say goodbye to such people forever.
    Click (His nickname is "Death to Ukrainians")

I said everything, I'm waiting for a reaction.

What...like China? So if you see something you dislike and it makes you upset; lets censor or remove them. Personally I'd prefer if we stay away from such things.
    (Btw, I support Ukraine in their war).
Back
Top Bottom