Permanent ban?

Users who are viewing this thread

Permanent banning is very cringe, used by the weak as they have no method of control over themself, just ignore it if you have a problem with it.

also i think atm the last thing bannerlord needs is TW to take a political stance on anything.

and i mean anything, not just current events

Permanent banning is very cringe, used by the weak as they have no method of control over themself, just ignore it if you have a problem with it.

also i think atm the last thing bannerlord needs is TW to take a political stance on anything.

Its basic morale. Not politics. Its not what the name means but the fact that he picked such a name.

"Not every instance is listed above, apply common sense and act responsibly."

Last edited:
You can change people's names and profile pictures to generic ones in the options if you are offended by a steam username or profile picture etc.

image.png

edit:

I also don't accept Perma banning someone because of its name. It will be better to implement a punishment system like it forces Generic Avatar and Name for 1 week, 1 month, etc.. who is reported and punished by Taleworlds.

Last edited:
It's reprehensible, however I'd rather TW NOT engage into politics-based moderation, because it can get ugly pretty quick. I'm generally against any kind of censorship. Let the bellends freely expose themselves, they are actually providing you a great service that way.

Imagine saying "used by the weak" on a dead game forums. Like man you need to have zero self awarness to speak like that lmao

Having a censorship that can be switched on and off is good to have, don't want to offend some pesky peasents
This really isn't censorship, censorship is typically done by governments. It's very rare for a company especially a small one like Taleworlds to have enough influence to be able to censor anyone. This is a case of a company saying we don't like that kind of behavior/language on our forums so "begone vile beggar". It's much the same as if someone walked into your house and started to curse in front of your kids, you'd have every right to kick them out and never let them back in. If Taleworlds went to his internet provider and pressured them into taking his internet away that would be censorship.
Don't get me wrong I think a permaban is too much but it's not my decision. Imho the person who decided to make such a :poop: name is the one to blame and he/she should be getting *****ed at not Taleworlds, just my 2 cents.

Just look at this "man"
I think we have to say goodbye to such people forever.
Click (His nickname is "Death to Ukrainians")

I said everything, I'm waiting for a reaction.

What...like China? So if you see something you dislike and it makes you upset; lets censor or remove them. Personally I'd prefer if we stay away from such things.
(Btw, I support Ukraine in their war).

Saying things are cringe is cringe.
And TW already stated it is not allowing glorification of the Russian invasion.
If you have a problem with that, just ignore it.

Just look at this "man"
I think we have to say goodbye to such people forever.
Click (His nickname is "Death to Ukrainians")

I said everything, I'm waiting for a reaction.
Did you file a report in game? Those are essential to the process, since a ban involves an identification process that relates to the account of the user you have reported and makes taking action much more efficient. If you did not, please use the in game report function in the future.
Reports of inappropriate behaviour have previously been made on the forums - via PM - to the community managers, but keep in mind that the report system has been in place for quite a while now (1year+ iirc) so this may not be as fruitful as you like.

Back
Top Bottom