Plz Battle Servers/Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a clan of 21 people in NATO just waiting for this, plus my self. I really don't care if it crashes or if its not fully stable. Just simply one server with a battle mode up for each region and make fixes/errors as the public plays it. You guys did a great job doing that with the Duel server and look how well you made the duel server. Please do the same for a battle server. People will play it. The people playing this game are okay with every other Siege/TDM game crashes, because we are a fairly loyal player base and still playing the game. Just throw a 60 minute timer on a map, with unlimited rounds of 1 life and let people play it. 50 slots/100 slots, just get us in. There is no point of holding back, what is there to lose we still play the game and put countless hours on it so reward us with a server. If its really not ready then just throw a TDM map on with skirmish game type. Even if its 2-3 life's a round it still something. Any change right now is only going forward. Thank you and I really hope you guys at TaleWorlds think about maybe just trying it.

Thanks,
Vocals, NA player and leader of North American Teutonic Order (NATO)

+1

I've been playing Bannerlord exclusively with the intention of waiting for this. I am in a holding pattern chomping at the bit to play a bannerlord battle mode.

I've been taking a break from the game because it hasn't had private servers or battle. If battle is added I will dedicate alot more time to the game once again

Idk how devs haven't spit out more troops for captain mode, or a captain siege mode, or this battle mode. All have been requested

I have a clan of 21 people in NATO just waiting for this, plus my self. I really don't care if it crashes or if its not fully stable. Just simply one server with a battle mode up for each region and make fixes/errors as the public plays it. You guys did a great job doing that with the Duel server and look how well you made the duel server. Please do the same for a battle server. People will play it. The people playing this game are okay with every other Siege/TDM game crashes, because we are a fairly loyal player base and still playing the game. Just throw a 60 minute timer on a map, with unlimited rounds of 1 life and let people play it. 50 slots/100 slots, just get us in. There is no point of holding back, what is there to lose we still play the game and put countless hours on it so reward us with a server. If its really not ready then just throw a TDM map on with skirmish game type. Even if its 2-3 life's a round it still something. Any change right now is only going forward. Thank you and I really hope you guys at TaleWorlds think about maybe just trying it.

Thanks,
Vocals, NA player and leader of North American Teutonic Order (NATO)
Bro instead of playing bannerlord you should do your peacekeeping missions

I too am waiting for battle mode. Devs - it's the easiest MP mode to implement, please make it happen and throw us a bone. Even a barebones version would make me play daily and get friends to buy the game.

The nature of both TDM/Siege respawns doesn't really allow much co-ordination with your peers - which is something 1-life mode is really fun to do on.

I bought a new rig for this game, expecting to find Private Servers, Clans and Battle mode.

Its the last time I purchase a Taleworld's game.
Private servers isnt avaible just yet, until the game is fully released. Clans? Idk if there are any atm that are active, depending where ya from. Haven't heard much bout battle mode soo gotta wait

Private servers isnt avaible just yet, until the game is fully released. Clans? Idk if there are any atm that are active, depending where ya from. Haven't heard much bout battle mode soo gotta wait

Whats the point of clans, if we don't have private servers. My old clan buddies hate this game so far.

Got to play some new Battle servers today which came out of no where. It was very exciting i hope the content stays. The server for battle mode is a great idea, but when the server crashes it might not reset for a couple of hours leaving me only wanting to play that mode. Ty Taleworlds Devs hopefully you see how much the multiplayer community craves battle servers. Thank you

My old clan, used to have a custom server - with a custom map, like a training area. We would do drills and practice melee together.

Asking TW to use their crappy servers with a generic map isn't very appealing to people.
Wait you guys aren't talking bout bannerlord right? Or am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom