Recent content by ApolloTheDragon

1. ApolloTheDragon

Comments: 3.0 Released

No I'm not using chats or other mods with this mod
  2. ApolloTheDragon

Okk so I ran into this army he had 984 rebels monks in this army can they get this high or did something go wrong?
  3. ApolloTheDragon

I know the game going to have it up and downs but 2.1a had the right with the guns and bows did not have to many bows and not to many guns. So if you can reless one with less gun would be epic but. I don't really care about the time or any thing like that. But I'll keep an eye on this until it stop with the guns nuts
  4. ApolloTheDragon

phlpp said:
    the ronin have been replaced with the "samurai rebels", which now spawn near kyoto and have been changed to occasionally have cavalry

there's a new bandit spawn near where the ronin used to be, for the "monk rebels", which have as many gunners as ronin used to have archers

woku pirates also now have guns instead of bows

the game now spawns more parties of every category, though still only at the same individual sizes as before. it ranges from 60% more for most bandits to 200% more for deserters

i hope it's manageable and not a slaughter-fest

Yea I'm not going to be playing 3.0 it looks like to many gun now sorry.
  5. ApolloTheDragon

I don't know what happen but now I can't load the game and when I have download it again I keep getting the same thing

Unable to open File: CommonRes/weapon_meapon_e.brf and I also get can't load grass
  6. ApolloTheDragon

Here my set up

250,000+ mon
    enterpises in every town
    27k+ in all towns and castles
    1,243 strong in army
    4 towns 10 castles 25 villages
    4 lords 2 lady  all loyal
    all border heavy def hojo clan take out date and 2 other clans with my help
  7. ApolloTheDragon

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
    ApolloTheDragon said:
    I have a 1TB SATA hard drive. but I'll looking one to go faster then this one can't remember the speed on it.
    Normally SATA HD come in 7200rpm variant. While it might be good to buy one with a higher rpm, it's data transfer is usually bottlenecked by the transfer rate of the HDD, which is around 64mb/s read and ~20-30mb/s write in the best conditions when data is being accessed or written from an external source. This will translate to how no matter how much ram, processing power or graphical power you have, you always have load time or in some instances, lag.

And that is why I was thinking of getting a solid state drive for a while now, but am unwilling to part with the money just yet. A good rule of thumb when comparing HDD to SSD is that the HDD of that generation always have ten times the storage capacity of the SSD but the SSD of the same generation will have ten times the read/write rate of an HDD. If you have no storage issues with just 1TB of storage, I would recommend you spend a bit more money and get an SSD for you to store your perfomance intensive games and operation systems on. Only drawback is obviously how expensive SSD are and how little their capacity are.

The current pricing for SSD is about slightly more than $1/Gb, with the price dropping the lower the write rate is. But then again, if your only purpose for the SSD is running Windows and games, you have no need for a 500mb/s writing rate now do you? :lol:

yea but I Love have faster things on every thing I hate see a hit of lag
  8. ApolloTheDragon

Ram is fine at 1333mhz if you're just gaming with it. I'm doing some video work with mine as well, so I had to oc mine. Also as for putting more gb in, most game .exe only use about 2gb ram. IIRC games like skyrim and M&B have 3gb flags now and most console ports don't go over 1.2-1.6gb of ram. Having 32gb of ram is redundant unless you run servers or in my case, use your home computer to visualize proteins. I'll recommend 8gb to ensure you can game smoothly while still being able to keep computer related stuff open and running in the background (If it's still too slow for your liking, it's the HDD bottleneck. Get a solid state drive and feel the cold breeze against your naked skin). But having said that, I've recently changed mine to a dual channel kit for 16gb 2400mhz rams for my 2013 bday present to myself <3. Pretty sure I don't need an upgrade until at least PS5/6 comes out.

Also, consoles are sold at a loss. That's why they are so cheap. But consoles don't have steam sales :razz:.

I can see why its better to keep under 8 gb most of the time I also dislike how most game that are coming out are now at 2gb only really can use much but its still better then nothing. I have a 1TB SATA hard drive. but I'll looking one to go faster then this one can't remember the speed on it.
  9. ApolloTheDragon

Tros said:
    How do i check my version if it is 2.1a?

Idk how to see but you can download patch off dowload page its not the full download so only take about 30 sec with good int. Now with the map I Love how big it is, do not every redo the map to a smaller size

Only thing I still get is this
    Wierd T-Shape poses of gunmen when preparing to fire
    Marriage screen in a european castle
    Some dialogues have not been changed from Native - companion, refers to female as "sir"
  10. ApolloTheDragon

It is better to just but a high end card then to overclock it I don't need to overclock my ram for I put more in it last night now running at 32gb had some around the place. Only thing I don't like about pc you need to keep putting money in to it to  be good. as ps4 and xbox one <---- (gay ass name) there set as is if they had this game on ps4 and xbox one I would take it and play it on it XD
  11. ApolloTheDragon

go you can just make your own
    I can show you some good cards and cpu and other thing you will need to run it hard and fast for about 500, 600$$ give or take how how hard you what to run it i made mine for about 450 for just the card cpu and power pack that was most of the money. if you what it to look nice you going to need more money or buy ibuypower they sell most of there gaming pc for about 400-1000$ i can run skyrim on this rig

Windows 8
    procerssor 3.8 quad core processor overclock to 4.4 with the amd overclock app or you can going into bios and overclock to 5.0 and higher
    8.00 gb Ram
    Radeon HD6450 1GB Graphics you can overclock the gpu to run faster

P.S if you do overclock your pc your doing it at your own risk any thing that happen to your pc is on your self not me.
  12. ApolloTheDragon

phlpp said:
    willarchard said:
    Honestly guys, your screenshots make me want to play this mod so bad!
    but i can't because of my damn script errors!  :cry:
    I don't know if this is part of your problem, but one thing I've diligently worked on for the past couple of weeks was optimize scripts -- especially startup scripts, to decrease load times and new game crashes. I think I've made significant headway into that. It doesn't take anywhere near as long as before for me to start a new game

That epic!!!! But how can I take screenshots for you guys?? just cant do it.
  13. ApolloTheDragon

Will what I don't like is that the sink don't match lol XD you have a tan head and a withe body its just  fanny to me
  14. ApolloTheDragon

Alright I see why now. I'm happy that we are going to have more sword and that. Will we be getting more armor in the new update or sword and the other thing you talked about?
  15. ApolloTheDragon

phlpp said:
    well, i made enough sword parts and textures over the past week that i could mix and match to create 4,608 sword variations.

i'm only using 40 of the variations, however

How come you made so many but are only using 40 of the variations?
Back
Top Bottom