Recent content by Amen

1. Amen

Need More Info Loss of influence when raiding a village (even going negative)

Sol_Invictvs
    Strange i dont lose influence when attack village, peasant and caravan when i at war with fraction. So if you lose influence even if you at war with this faction this bug.
    Ps version 1.2.0 beta

firemomo333
    There maybe need balace this but yes it op if you have a lot town, villages and castle
  2. Amen

Need More Info Loss of influence when raiding a village (even going negative)

I dont think this bug but penalty for attack neutral faction caravans, peasants and vilages. So just find the lord of that faction and attack him.
    There another thread about this
  3. Amen

Resolved Raiding makes influence negative

I don’t think of this as bug but just a penalty for attacking a neutral whatever this is village or peasant or caravan.
    PS I lose 300 influence
    Media:
    Village

Caravan

Peasant

Version: 1.2.0 beta
    So summary this penalty for dishonorable attack!
    So if you want make war do it with lords or wait until they are unlock button "Declare War".
  4. Amen

Resolved Epictorea bug with location siege engines on world map

Summary: During the siege I noticed a flying siege engines on this city. How to Reproduce: Just siege town and move camera. Settlement Name: Epicrotea Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  5. Amen

Resolved Jalmarys in siege battle extra textures+walls dissapair.

I find same bug in another town Epicrotea.
    How to Reproduce: Siege this town and just walk along the wall.
    Settlement Name: Epicrotea
    Media:

6. Amen

Resolved Jalmarys in siege battle extra textures+walls dissapair.

Summary: In siege battle i find some textures that need to cut or remodeling. Ps I miss 1 extra texture at 1:42 left side of catapult. How to Reproduce: Siege Jalmarys town then just go the entire length of the wall. Settlement Name: Jalmarys Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer Specs: OS...
  7. Amen

Bow perk mounted archer doesn't work with noble long bow

Same here too "Bow expert" perk dont work
  8. Amen

Suggestion Dont let lords spawn if some requirements met

neolae
    I agree this fun when you fight 500-500 but with this respawn rate you can easy farm relations, items (i give to all my companion horse armor with def 60-75), renowm and gold. As for garnison there a lot what they need to do.

adrakken
    I think 3 variant best too but if you siege last castle or town you can always get "swarm of bees".
  9. Amen

Resolved Bug with smithing and crossbow perk.

Smithing perk Summary: I get extra perk point that i dont need How to Reproduce: Just get 250+ skill on smithing Media: Crossbow perk Summary: I get 75 skill point with crossbow and chose Crossbow Cavalry perk but this perk dont work. So i cant reload my crossbow on horse. How to Reproduce...
  10. Amen

Resolved Smithy bug, and governor bug

Hi
    I encounter same bug with refine formula and have video.
    Media:

Ps Sorry for background sound I watched stream civilization 6.
  11. Amen

Resolved Bug with lord call

Summary: When lord creat army and call you and you in this moment spending time in city your army move but you dont see this until you click leave city. How to Reproduce:Join any faction and wait in city before they are create army. Settlement Name: Any Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer...
  12. Amen

Suggestion Dont let lords spawn if some requirements met

Hi all When fraction left with 1 town or castle their lord spawn too fast, so i suggest some changes: 1. Lords dont respawn in city or castle if someone siege them. 2. Lords dont respawn if someone raiding villages or after raid until they are restore. 3. Change respawn time after release or...
  13. Amen

Lords spawning with troops after defeat ruins the game

Hi all i meet this bug too but with T5-T4 troops and max enemy army 750. I find this bug as immersion break and as easy farm equipment, money, renown and clan lvl. I lvl up my clan lvl from 3 lvl to 5,5 lvl and flee when i gen wound (spend 5h to farm). I raid their villages before but this dont help. Good things i can refresh troops from their prisoners and my prisoners (80% my loss infantry and 18% cavalery).

I suggest they just dont let respawn lords if castle or town in siege and vilages respawn dont work after raid.

Version game: 1.2.0 beta

14. Amen

Resolved Slide through texture Flintolg castle and find enemy

Summary: Slide through texture Flintolg castle and find enemy How to Reproduce:Siege Flintolg castle and when you on wall just jump on roof there. Forgot where exact i slide, start video after. Ah there enemy solder too you can see dead body at 0:25. Settlement Name:Flintolg castle Media...
  15. Amen

Resolved Companion with no Attributes or Skills

Hello,

I can give a bit more info about the issue.
    I also encountered such a companion after the 'missing daughter quest'. She was the daughter and after i returned her back i thought i could buy her and form her as i'd like and need her.
    But unfortunately i had no chance because as stated above, she has a skill of -204/5 to get to level 2 and has 0 attribute and focuspoints. Somehow she get magically 6 points by following me :grin:. But that wont be enought to get to the next level. The problem is, that without any attribute or focuspoints, she will be unable to get level points and therefore is completly useless.
    After that i paid attention and the same thing happend when i did the same quest again.

To solve the problem, she should get 1 attribute point in every categorie (the main caracter gets 2 attribute points in every categorie when we create him) and 2 free skillpoints after finishing the quest, because i like the idea of a companion that i can level from the begining. Also it would make sense, beacuse she is 18 and hasn't specialized like older companions. When completing the quest you have the option to tell the father, that she will stay with you, which will not make any sense if you cannot use her. But in regards to my solution her price should rise up, beacuse you get around 1500 for completing the quest and then can buy her for 700 denars, which wont make sense eather. Gues 2000-2500 for a companion that u can form as you need him is a fair price or u choose the option to keep her in your party, for a relation loss.
    I think this fair price for companion without any skill but yes i agree they are need make this type of companion with 1lvl and with 0sp on start, no -204.
    When i take wife Bolat she have -84sp at 1 lvl, bad start but after some battles (20h) she lvl up. I pay for her 20k. I forgot about she can get double xp because she stuck in my party and same time she can lead another party without leaving my party. Of couse i can transfer troops and prisoners any time with her. In the end she have good battle stats (weapons, riding and athletics).
    I make video and post report but there link (so you can see it):
    Part 1 You can see her stats
    Part 2 on world map
Back
Top Bottom