Suggestion Dont let lords spawn if some requirements met

Users who are viewing this thread

Amen

Recruit
Hi all
When fraction left with 1 town or castle their lord spawn too fast, so i suggest some changes:
1. Lords dont respawn in city or castle if someone siege them.
2. Lords dont respawn if someone raiding villages or after raid until they are restore.
3. Change respawn time after release or escape to the time they are spent moving with speed 5 or more to the nearest their spawn point.
4. Add time to their respawn if they are escaped or released add 1+ day\s to their respawn (Almost forgot this variant). .
Version: 1.0.2 beta
Media

Ps I farm there 5h and have 1-4 fights per day

Last edited:
I do agree that the tiny swarm of bees in a kingdom's last one or two fiefs is a little weird. I'm not completely sure the best approach. Especially since snowballing is also an issue so kingdom's need to dig in and hold their last few territories more tenaciously I think. Often those parties even collectively are too small to do much when you have a big army raised, but I like that the last fief to go down often has like 600 defenders and sometimes they come out and attack your army. Feels like a fun 'final battle' to take out a kingdom.

I disagree with 1 & 2 but not with completely with 3. in fact, 3 should be the only thing in the time calculation for a respawn which is the lords personal travel speed from point of release/escape to the town/castle they are spawning in.

Lords respawning fast was done as a response to realms greeting steamrolled in the early game. Until devs find a better way to deal with the balance of power, we are struck with respawning lords.

neolae
I agree this fun when you fight 500-500 but with this respawn rate you can easy farm relations, items (i give to all my companion horse armor with def 60-75), renowm and gold. As for garnison there a lot what they need to do.

adrakken
I think 3 variant best too but if you siege last castle or town you can always get "swarm of bees".

Back
Top Bottom