Recent content by AlcoholV

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

It haven't fixed any major issues in 1.4.1. There is a problem with work priorities............... :xf-mad:
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Currently, 1.4.1 cannot play properly... There will be a hotfix today, right?
  3. Resolved Beta 1.4.1 new version new game breaking bug, Formation Glitch in battles

I kept waiting........ but hotfix still hasn't come out.
    It is impossible to proceed with the game normally.
    Is it meaningful to do a beta test?
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

mixed formation, vote bug, stupid siege ai, bugged weapon speed, quest bug, bugged formation, bugged prosperity.
    1.4.1 worst beta ever.
    The hope for the game is fading away. Is the next version better?
  5. Resolved beta e1.4.1 Control groups are all mixed together in some siege battle

There is a fundamental problem with the delegation system.
    Why is AI changing player army's formations at AI will?
    AI must keep the player side army formation.

It also doesn't make sense that AI manipulates siege.
  6. Resolved 0 Prosperity town, poorer than looter.

Can you call it a town? It's poorer than the looter. LOL It wasn't even a siege long time. Stupid AI appoints different cultures as governors, make less loyal, less prosperity and no money, unable to buy... A vicious cycle! Amazing!! It happens at 1.4.1 beta.
  7. SP - UI Need some *HIGHLIGHT* marker to clan leader

Does the player have to memorize the name of the all clan leader? Player have to look for the leader to persuade one clan, but It's really sick, boring and painful. Please devs, Like a quest marker, place an icon next to the Party Nameplate to clan leader. I can make own mod by easily, but I...
  8. Resolved 1.4 Family Feud make zombie NPC

Summary: RemoveCompanionAction.ApplyByFire bug
    How to Reproduce:

If using the console, It is simply reproducible.

1. campaign.add_companion
    2. fire him from clan menu.
    3. Boom!! He move to the wrong Clan. We made Zombie!

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Family Feud.. etc related to RemoveCompanionAction
    Version: 1.4
    Installed community-made modifications:grin:ev Console
  9. Resolved 1.4 Family Feud make zombie NPC

RemoveCompanionAction.ApplyByFire Function called after quest is complete has bug. It makes NPC to belonging to village owner clan's member. I know Devs try to fix this quest bug every patch, but I don't understand how they still couldn't fixed it yet. Don't you do QA?
  10. Want to remove some 'crafted weapons' from data.

I'm a rich man who made a fortune as a blacksmith. I can buy anything.

- Hey, show me the most expensive item in this store!

- Hehe, Yes, Sir. Finally, something really rare came in.
    It's called.... "Crafted Javelin."
  11. How do I deploy troops in the forest?

I changed the formula for calculating forest density.
    So the forest map spawns less.
    I'll post it on Nexus soon.

12. How do I deploy troops in the forest?

Did you lose the battle? Chose the surroundings better next time, a good commander always does that. When I played khuzait - I avoided forests like the coronavirus, now I play for sturgia I like forests.
    Nah, Game is Easy, I was just annoyed that I couldn't deploy as I intend because of just Trees!
  13. How do I deploy troops in the forest?

If you want to share your opinion and feedback, could maybe try and create more clear sentences? As in, be more elaborate? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say.
    It is because English is not the main language.
    I was so annoyed by the game after forest battle that I wrote it and it became like that.

I'm sorry.
  14. How do I deploy troops in the forest?

It is in game. Just press F3->F1 then drag a line. Make it short or long. It is quite similar to how you would do it in Total War games.
    You can also drag while making circle formation to adjust the radius of the circle etc.
    AS I SAID, DRAG AND DROP IS USELESS in the forest. You can't drag enough because of the trees.
    In the past version, the keyboard shortcut was able to adjust the width of the formation.
Back
Top Bottom