Recent content by Aksei

1. Aksei

Are players going to return to multiplayer at launch??

I may try it again on weekend. Well, if servers still crash, i wont come back
  2. Aksei

AI besiegers retreating in Gamescom footage

hmm remember the cool video years ago, where they did show an interesting castle defence? Good luck with your hope :wink:
  3. Aksei

Is 1.8 it?

If your young and grown up in a gaming world where quality is a word you dont know, then its a good and finished game
  4. Aksei

login server is down

Well, if nobody can play, the gameservers cant crash anymore .... thats how TW fix problems^^
  5. Aksei

so is this game dead now?

ill come back when server dont crash anymore. So i wish you all a good life
  6. Aksei

Which Series of Old Games Have You Replayed During Bannerlord EA?

Whole EA the list will be too long for a forum xD. Ill share a short list of the story games
    GTA5
    Kingdom Come Deliverance
    Gothic 1-3 + mods
    ELEX
    Hitman 1 - 2
    Mafia 2
    Mass Effect 1-3

LA Noire could get another run, really good game. Did try do make Risen run, but didnt work
  7. Aksei

New Armağan Yavuz Interview

Let me translate the translation :wink:

"We are not able to make a stable game that doesnt crash often. But consoles demand that. Thats why we are so slow" :mrgreen:
  8. Aksei

3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

As someone told me years ago. TW try to release the patches with big sales on steam to show activity and sell more copies. I cant blame them for this, its marketing. But for players already own the game, its useless waiting
  9. Aksei

Do you like the giant 1-2k armies? Or the conga line of other armies? I don't but I kill em all anyways!

well, problem for me is not the size. I liked the first huge battles, its kind of epic. But the whole system is bad, big battles should have an impact.
    Soldiers where killed on both sides and then they continue like nothing happend.
    Well, no matter how big the batttle is, every lord and their fiefs should get a "recruiting block". Less time for winners ofc.
    Maybe also a "moral influence" to the kingdom with effects on declaring war and things like that
  10. Aksei

why do shooters run slower than other infantrymen ?

archers where faster, aiming felt better in warband
    BUT
    shields had more protection

now its easy to kill a guy with a shield, so we needed a nerf. its ok now, better than the call of duty versions
  11. Aksei

Releasing all the Mod Tools=Tens of thousands of $$ in profit

then the private servers crash constantly
  12. Aksei

Vlandia Rebalance When?

(tdm and siege) - 100 Gold for Peasant and make it a bit slower.
  13. Aksei

SP - Battles & Sieges Join defenders in Siege, second sneak option

At the moment you can join defenders in Siege but lose many troops to get there. In nearly 90% it would be stupid to help because you lose lots of men. Instead i just take back that castle/town later. But i dont want a change here, because its realistic that i lose soldiers on the way in the...
Back
Top Bottom