3 months since last patch. Where the Frick is 1.7.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

'Tis but a simple question for us plebs: Where is 1.7.3?

Are they on another holiday? Havent heard any word from any Dev in two weeks on the forums here.

Oh mi gid, how *** dere is nu petch alrdy.
Oh mi gid!
I wnt shoop textires, an' mure bananian armurs!
I wrute dis whilst sober.

I'm just gonna check this forum again in June.
But I do believe it is going to be one or two more big patches, and tutto finito.
Only then the fun starts, once the modders get their hands dirty into some total conversion mods (Pendor, and Perisno, I pine for you).

Duh said its unlikely for the next 2 weeks, they also consider 1.7.1 / 1.7.2 real patches, so from their POV they are really fast releasing patches...

What friggin holiday is it over there? I feel like every month they have some sort of 5 day holiday
Ramadan has just ended today. Its obvious that TW is not one of those restaurants which were closed for the whole month but it seems like they are using the official holiday which started in the sunday and ends in this friday

Seriously what are the devs doing? Where is this game going? It's so bland and soulless still..

business-man-suit-working-laptop-swimming-pool-funny-businessman-relaxing-195456141.jpg

Absolutely... 1.73 is beta patch... so first the official 1.72 must be :wink:
step by step...
Anyway i am used to get 'sooner' updates :grin:
So it seems Talesworld would have done better to release updates form the beginning only every 3-6 months :wink:

Absolutely... 1.73 is beta patch... so first the official 1.72 must be :wink:
step by step...
Anyway i am used to get 'sooner' updates :grin:
So it seems Talesworld would have done better to release updates form the beginning only every 3-6 months :wink:
looks like the patch isn't coming till at least end of this month and it is probs gonna be sometime next month judging by what most blunted wrote
Duh said its unlikely for the next 2 weeks, they also consider 1.7.1 / 1.7.2 real patches, so from their POV they are really fast releasing patches...
just want 1.7.2 on the main branch so then maybe artifixer comes back and updates diplomacy to 1.7.2 keen to play again cbf playing without diplomacy

looks like the patch isn't coming till at least end of this month and it is probs gonna be sometime next month judging by what most blunted wrote
blunted wrote that two weeks ago and is based on duhs comment on the next patch.
that being said, there is legit hope that a new patch is going to be released next week. we will see.

Hopefully it'll be relatively big. Castle/town scenes, battle maps, battle banners, cutscenes etc.
No.
If there is s big delay before another patch - it means that TW are either on vacation or there's another holiday going on. Expect to see a bunch of fixes and renewed buttons for main menu.

As someone told me years ago. TW try to release the patches with big sales on steam to show activity and sell more copies. I cant blame them for this, its marketing. But for players already own the game, its useless waiting

Duh really stated that they still had alot to test.

To be fair this does seem to be a rather large patch. Even just the MP additions for when 1.7.2 goes live are considerable.

Back
Top Bottom