Recent content by A1ex

1. A1ex

Full Release - PC & Console

Wait, didn't they tell many times when asked in the last years that the priority was the PC version and that they would start working in the consoles version only after they finished the full game? Was that also a lie, then?
    Everybody lie. Some game devs lie a twice more (of course, this is not about the Taleworlds developers :wink:)
    self CENSORED
  2. A1ex

[BEAST 8] Free Agents

I found a team
  3. A1ex

In Progress Disconnection from lobby

4 month of silent. Any news?
  4. A1ex

In Progress Disconnection from lobby

Problem still exist
  5. A1ex

Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

We need to be able to see the telemetry data from the users that are reporting it so that we can understand where this issue happening exactly. We are also trying to reproduce this on our end. But my takes on this were not that successful so far, unfortunately.
    Can't upload files to you "service"
    Allowed file types are tmcap, mp4, png, jpg, gif, txt, sav, zip, rar. (Max. 100 MB)
    One tmcap file usually > 100 MB
    Then error: 413 Request Entity Too Large cloudflare

Why you set max 100 MB, especially usually tmcap larger?

I know thats you don't want to work, but I upload at google drive, so no more excuses
  6. A1ex

EU Skirmish Completed Beast 8 Sign ups

Free agent
    Name: Alex
    TaleWorlds: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?members/a1ex.513530/
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/a1exRUS/
    Preferred Class: inf
    Secondary Classes: arch
    Languages: RU/EN
  7. A1ex

Need More Info FREEZE / STUTTERS

Still fps drops and stuttering
  8. A1ex

In Progress Connection problem at evening

Just reminding you problem still exist. Sometime log in fine, sometime not
  9. A1ex

MP Native cRPG

Yep I'm part of the custom servers closed beta to develop a multiplayer cRPG :smile:
    Cool! glad to hear it
    Wish you good luck for developing
    Make cRPG great again
  10. A1ex

MP Native cRPG

@takeoshigeru He, did you still developing cRPG?
  11. A1ex

e1.7.2 - Perk, Class and Weapon Changes

Why skirmish still unbalanced ****?
  12. A1ex

Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

We're working on introducing penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase. Please hang tight until we roll out the hotfix related to this.
    How it's gonna work? Maybe better to ask community.
    My opinion penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase just reduce the already small player base. BL need more flexible rating mechanic overall.
    Just imagine there is much games with rating systems. And difference with BL is simply: BL have VERY small competitive community (and very toxicity).
    Implement this penalties very carefully.
  13. A1ex

The rating wipe is inevitable. It's a matter of time (updates) - months or years

Just a couple more years to wait and problem will fix
  14. A1ex

In Progress Connection problem at evening

Hey, assuming from your tickets, the issue has resolved itself. A temporary problem with the servers might have happened. I will infrom the dev team about the issue. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if the issue is persistent.
    No, problem doesn't resolve. 2 files represent thats problems appears only at evening.
Back
Top Bottom