Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Multiplayer still not working properly. Trying Captain mode and each round ends in the warm-up phase, impossible to play
We're working on introducing penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase. Please hang tight until we roll out the hotfix related to this.

We're working on introducing penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase. Please hang tight until we roll out the hotfix related to this.
Stupid the whole game will end in a draw anyways - imho I don't care about penalties to other players, I just want to play...

You guys had 3 months (more like 9 years) to think about this and it's only when this mess was released that you actually realized how terrible this was? I would have expected that after almost 3 years of failures it would get better but each update is worse than the previous one. How pathetic.

Actually, forget it. Genuinely. I give up with this idiom thing. Maybe it's a British thing only. I thought that expression and its meaning was more widely known.
It's common across British and American English, but I think your initial allusion to the idiom was a bad mix of obliqueness and sarcasm.

We also don't do death threats, racism, or intolerance of non-native English speakers here. That last bit is a pretty wild stance to take on a Turkish video game forum, too.

How it's gonna work? Maybe better to ask community.
My opinion penalties for leaving during the warm-up phase just reduce the already small player base. BL need more flexible rating mechanic overall.
Just imagine there is much games with rating systems. And difference with BL is simply: BL have VERY small competitive community (and very toxicity).
Implement this penalties very carefully.

Back
Top Bottom