Recent content by 1756816846

1. How to make sound variations

我尝试提取 voice_assets.bank 文件,发现单个订单有多个声音文件,这与目前可用的添加新声音教程完全不同,所以我知道现在是否不可能,
    unknown.png
    How do you extract files
  2. How to make sound variations

Have you solved this problem
  3. Spearmen obviously have such a long weapon. How can they attack from a long distance

Spearmen obviously have such a long weapon. How can they attack from a long distance
  4. Inquire about sound modification (voice_definitions.xml)

I also encountered this problem. The sound was not played completely
  5. Abnormal import of horse model

Taleworlds model is buggy since a long time ago when exporting, you need to paint weights correctly before exporting to fbx. But don't worry, the community to the rescue... here you have the horse model with the correct mesh + rig courtesy of the community (discord server source).
    If you have an edited horse model you only need to transfer weights.

I hope it help you...

Taleworlds model is buggy since a long time ago when exporting, you need to paint weights correctly before exporting to fbx. But don't worry, the community to the rescue... here you have the horse model with the correct mesh + rig courtesy of the community (discord server source).
    If you have an edited horse model you only need to transfer weights.

I hope it help you...
    Thanks.
    My problem has been solved
  6. Abnormal import of horse model

I want to customize the model of the horse. I use tapc tools to export the bone and "horse_brown". There is no modification in blender. After export, the horse can't run normally. youtube link:
  7. Model & Animation Viewer Scene Editor moding tools 1.8 "Assertion Failed!" error

This error occurred while I was editing the map file. --------------------------- ASSERT --------------------------- Assertion Failed! C:\Develop\mb3\Source\Engine\Rgl\rglTerrain.cpp:781 Expression: vista_record_.tileset_ != nullptr
  8. How can I hide these fog?(moding tools kit)

Try altering the fog starting distance in the atmosphere settings used by the editor. If you're making a campaign map, it won't use the atmosphere settings saved by the editor when its in game. To adjust that you'd need to edit:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native\Atmospheres\Interpolated\campaign_map.xml
    I successfully modified it in atmosphere window.
  9. Need More Info Mesh Editor Why doesn't the navmesh I added work?

IMG:https://anonfiles.com/d4D4Z2Zbx1/Snipaste_2022-04-25_12-57-56_png After entering the game, my character can't move here
  10. Is there a limit on the number of settlements added to the big map?

I think we can delete some unnecessary fortresses
  11. How can I pack assets?

How can i pack to AssetPackages?
  12. Is there a limit to number of entities in the world scene?

I also encounter this problem now. I think there is a quantitative limit
  13. Is there a limit on the number of settlements added to the big map?

Is there a limit on the number of settlements added to the big map?
  14. How can I hide these fog?(moding tools kit)

Pic https://i.ibb.co/m98ztFV/Snipaste-2022-04-15-13-14-25.png https://i.ibb.co/YhXxVXw/Snipaste-2022-04-15-13-13-49.png
  15. Im too stupid to get modding tools working with harmony

How to solve it? I have the same problem now
Back
Top Bottom