Abnormal import of horse model

Users who are viewing this thread

I want to customize the model of the horse. I use tapc tools to export the bone and "horse_brown". There is no modification in blender. After export, the horse can't run normally.
youtube link:

Taleworlds model is buggy since a long time ago when exporting, you need to paint weights correctly before exporting to fbx. But don't worry, the community to the rescue... here you have the horse model with the correct mesh + rig courtesy of the community (discord server source).
If you have an edited horse model you only need to transfer weights.

I hope it help you...

Taleworlds model is buggy since a long time ago when exporting, you need to paint weights correctly before exporting to fbx. But don't worry, the community to the rescue... here you have the horse model with the correct mesh + rig courtesy of the community (discord server source).

I hope it help you...

I hope it help you...
Thanks.
My problem has been solved

Back
Top Bottom