Recent content by Витез

1. Витез

New Version Released: 0.15 (January 27th 2012)

I downloaded this version several days ago.My first impressions are good,althought I noticed several problems.
    Problem with code,some red messages in left side of screen :smile:,problem with 'boat on dry land :smile:'on territory of Bosnia,but it's not big deal.
    I have one suggestion:When you become vassal,it would be nice to have possibility to promote some soldier to rank of commander,or a new lord under your control.
    It would be easier to defend castle,especialy if you have several castles and towns under your control.
    Anyway,thanks for mod guys,I'm looking forward for new versions :smile:.Special thanks to Mihailo(althought I had several remarks :smile:)but he done well research.Cheers!
  2. Витез

Janko's Hegemony art

Janko,you found good picture,but text is too bright :smile:.
    Here is art that I made :grin:

3. Витез

0.15 Testing Thread

MihailoSRB said:
    EDIT:
    - I have added heraldic lances to them using Troop editor. All works fine now. I have uploaded troops.txt, parties.txt and party_templates.txt to my Dropbox subfolder.
    mb1-4.jpg
    Heraldic lance looks great!I can't wait to try new version of this mod.
    MihailoSRB said:
    I will not have any time to test it more, since it's my slava today, and that's a big thing.  :grin:
    Срећна слава,домаћине :smile:!
  4. Витез

Scene Development

Well done quapitty!Castle looks great!The last picture shows how hard it would be to conquer :smile: !
  5. Витез

Maremagnum

MihailoSRB said:
    Витез said:
    shikaka said:
    MihailoSRB said:
    I don't get it, what's so terrible about the Inquisiton?
    Good question, considering other lawgiving (mostly your lord decided about your faith all by himself), at least you had a chance to defend yourself.
    Chance to defend yourself :???: ?You are joking,right?Inquisiton was the tool of catholic church against "enemies of the pope".You were guilty before you even try to defend yourself."Fight against heretics" was only the excuse for killing,looting and collecting more wealth.
    Dude, I was kidding.
    For God's sake, I have even put a link to History of the World - Part 1 - scene with inquisition.
    It's a COMEDY film by Mel Brooks, so I was not serious.  :wink:
    I know,but I replied on Shikaka's post.It looks to me,like he was serious.
    Cheers :smile:!
  6. Витез

Croatia

shikaka said:
    Витез said:
    His brother Andrew called himself "herceg of Dalmatia and Croatia" and 1196. he attacked Dalmatia,but he had no sucess.After unsucessfull attack on Dalmatia,Andrew attacks Hum.He was defeated by ban Perdika.After his return to Hungary,Andrew called himself "duke of Hum",although he was defeated.It seems that it was ordinary thing in that time with hungarian kings,to "invent" titles for themselfs :grin:.

This is a false interpretation.

Dalmatia and Croatia was sometimes used as a learning province for future heirs.
    When Béla III was a hostage (or fosterling, chose one :grin:) at the court of Manuel Komnenos, the emperor attacked Hungary, and captured the area. When Béla III became hungarian king, and Manuel died, he took back that territory.

The fact that the area changed hands frequently (parts were under serbian occupation too) doesn't mean that the practice to nominate the heir as Dalmatian and Croatian duke is "invented".
    I talk about several titles,not only about that one you wrote.''king of Serbia'',"duke of Hum","herceg of Dalmatia and Croatia","herzeg of Sclavonia"...all titles are product of imagination :smile:.They called themselfs Dalmatian and Croatian dukes,even when that teritory were not under their rule.
  7. Витез

Maremagnum

shikaka said:
    MihailoSRB said:
    I don't get it, what's so terrible about the Inquisiton?

Good question, considering other lawgiving (mostly your lord decided about your faith all by himself), at least you had a chance to defend yourself.
    Chance to defend yourself :???: ?You are joking,right?Inquisiton was the tool of catholic church against "enemies of the pope".You were guilty before you even try to defend yourself."Fight against heretics" was only the excuse for killing,looting and collecting more wealth.
  8. Витез

Croatia

MihailoSRB said:
    Hrobatos said:
    so it should be Kingdom of Hungary and Croatia, not that it matters really...
    Not really.
    Hungarian Kings also held a title ''king of Serbia'', even when it was completely separate.
    They seem to have called their whole country Hungary, and Hungary only, because they believed that all other countries they conquered were just regions.
    But when their kings were reffering to themselves they wanted to show what countries they ''own'' and to show how ''great'' they are, so they were saying titles King of Hungaria, Croatia, Dalmatia, Serbia, Seaside and sh*t, just to sound cooler.
    You're right :smile:.
    1202. hungarian king Emeric(Imre) called himself ''king of Serbia'' and after that he attacked Serbia.Emeric was defeated by Stefan Prvovenčani in Srem.His brother Andrew called himself "herceg of Dalmatia and Croatia" and 1196. he attacked Dalmatia,but he had no sucess.After unsucessfull attack on Dalmatia,Andrew attacks Hum.He was defeated by ban Perdika.After his return to Hungary,Andrew called himself "duke of Hum",although he was defeated.It seems that it was ordinary thing in that time with hungarian kings,to "invent" titles for themselfs :grin:.
  9. Витез

Banate of Bosnia & Republic of Ragusa

Let us stop ruining this topic.If you want to continue,you can via PM or Maremagnum,but leave topic about banate of Bosnia.
    Mihailo,sorry for offtopic. Cheers!
  10. Витез

I didn't made this map,I found it.As I said before,I don't want to continue discussion,because it isn't about banate of Bosnia.
    NikeBG,take a look on map again,see how is marked border in legend.You will see that Thessaloniki(Солун),Охрид(on the border),Драч,Скопље are not serbian territory.Brown color shows serbian population not territory of Serbian kingdom.Cheers :smile:!
  11. Витез

I am not going to start discussion,because I don't want to ruin the topic.I wrote references.I have it more,as I also have more maps.I see that you read wikipedia,that's nice,but there is often no historical evidences,but political interests.No offense,but I found different historical facts :smile:.
  12. Витез

Troop Trees Guide

Finally I found how to recruit troops :smile:.I played Rus XIII mod and I always have to use only mercenaries.Until now :grin:.Thanks!!!
  13. Витез

Lag Issues?

I have same problem,but I also have prehistoric computer :grin:.Specs:AMD Sempron 2600,2 Gb RAM,Nvidia 7600GS,160 Gb hard drive.It's crazy,but game works :lol:.
  14. Витез

Signatures for Europe 1200

:smile: Drevni your signature is ok.I just want this picture for signature because i like it.I know that isn't in period of the mod.Pozdrav Serbian brother :smile:!
Back
Top Bottom