Multiplayer campaign (Co-op)

Users who are viewing this thread

There's a mod in progress, but progress is going slow sadly.
But I agree TW should add it as a DLC with no pauses at all, if people don't like it like that just don't buy/play it. And if anything I would say no pauses would actually force players to work together even more as you need to think more strategically.

I mean, if you are playing co op with someone chances are it's a friend or someone you are talking to in voice chat, so you can plan out when to resume. I wouldn't automatically have the game resume.
I know. But if somebody go to toilet ?:grin:

Edit: Mod..... but if somebody play on ps5 for example.....

Last edited:
But why is it boring - they decided to play for the bandits - everyone chose a class for themselves - an archer, a swordsman, and so on.

They run and rob caravans, communicate, make decisions together in dialogues.

They will run in one squad with friends and fight against small squads relying only on their own strength.

It's fun to play alone, but suddenly boring with friends?
Elementary, I have a friend with whom I would like to complete the game (capture the whole of Calradia) and we are at war together.

The FACT itself - there is no cooperative at all in the game, although there is a huge demand for it, that even mods are now developing.

So why can't the developers themselves create it even in the simplest version ?!

This game must have co-op!
But why would a player controlling its army bw bad, if literally the same but the other player has more choices and can roam around the map at their will. If they're just your companions they can't control anything and will have to watch you play the game the whole time

But why would a player controlling its army bw bad, if literally the same but the other player has more choices and can roam around the map at their will. If they're just your companions they can't control anything and will have to watch you play the game the whole time
Streaming on yt or twitch. People like to watch someone else play.

Streaming on yt or twitch. People like to watch someone else play.
But watching someone click around going on a town selling stuff then going out again then half hour of blacksmithing then trying armors, I mean, the other player with its own army could do its own thing while the other one is doing all of that. I really see no reason on why one should just be a companion, other than "its less complicated" something I doubt too

they wont :smile:
So why don't they do it?

Even the worst indie game will be bought purely because of the presence of a co-op - just to be in the company of friends.

There is also a game in which 90% of the content is designed for a battle against AI, even the simplest co-op is not implemented...

I'm not asking them for super thoughtful co-op with the simultaneous movement of players on the map.

It is enough to make the simplest one, which I described above - that's enough. Further, the players themselves will offer what is missing and it will be possible to refine and complicate it.

It seems to me that it is in the interests of the developers themselves to increase sales of the game by adding a simple co-op, and then, depending on the increase in income, decide whether to further upgrade it or not.

So why don't they do it?

Even the worst indie game will be bought purely because of the presence of a co-op - just to be in the company of friends.

There is also a game in which 90% of the content is designed for a battle against AI, even the simplest co-op is not implemented...

I'm not asking them for super thoughtful co-op with the simultaneous movement of players on the map.

It is enough to make the simplest one, which I described above - that's enough. Further, the players themselves will offer what is missing and it will be possible to refine and complicate it.

It seems to me that it is in the interests of the developers themselves to increase sales of the game by adding a simple co-op, and then, depending on the increase in income, decide whether to further upgrade it or not.
you're beating a dead horse

maybe for every activity where there is a "pause" like selling items lasts 30-60 seconds. After this time, the return to the activity can be accepted by another person. Time would run all the time (slower than normal nowadays). I think that more players would be happy to buy the game as well as this sandbox character editor that I have already written about.

I sent an e-mail to Armagan Yavuz (TaleWorlds co-founder), and asked about coop mode. He replied after half an hour and said, "We would like to add Coop in future projects. Thank you very much for your suggestions." COOP MODE IS COMING!!!. I have a screenshot to prove but I couldn't upload it here.

I sent an e-mail to Armagan Yavuz (TaleWorlds co-founder), and asked about coop mode. He replied after half an hour and said, "We would like to add Coop in future projects. Thank you very much for your suggestions." COOP MODE IS COMING!!!. I have a screenshot to prove but I couldn't upload it here.
really? great news! I could go for a DLC but doubt he was talking about current bannerlord, maybe m&b3?

Back
Top Bottom