Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Send code for testing.
Here is some simple code that reproduces the errors:
Code:
plant_props = {}

for inst in game.propInstI(2, 5) do -- propInstI([object_id], [object_type])
    table.insert(plant_props, inst)
end
Code:
v1 = vector3.new()
v2 = vector3.new()
v2.x = 1
print("vec: " .. tostring( v1:dist(v2) )) --prints 1, good

p1 = game.pos.new().o
p2 = game.pos.new().o
p2.x = 1
print("pos: " .. tostring( p1:dist(p2) )) --prints 0, not good

r1 = game.preg[0].o
r2 = game.preg[1].o
print("reg: " .. tostring( r1:dist(r2) )) --error (dist is nil)

I was also wondering, how can I supress the lua const warnings? wse_settings.ini doesn't seem to be used anymore. And in Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\ there is no corresponding file.

I was also wondering, how can I supress the lua const warnings? wse_settings.ini doesn't seem to be used anymore. And in Documents\Mount&Blade Warband WSE2\ there is no corresponding file.
bLuaDisableGameConstWarnings

bLuaDisableGameConstWarnings
Excellent 👍 Didn't expect it to be in rgl_config..

Hey K700,

About this operation, what do I fill in as the material_name? The material (in the .brf file) is called bushes. Is there a certain prefix or file reference? Does it load from another script file?

Code:
update_material = 4700 #(update_material, <material_name>, <new_material_name>), #Updates <material_name> with <new_material_name>

In wse2 there are op follow:
game_key_is_down = 72 # (game_key_is_down, <game_key_code>, [<bypass_console_check>]),
# Checks that the specified game key is currently pressed. See header_triggers.py for game key code reference.
game_key_clicked = 73 # (game_key_clicked, <game_key_code>, [<bypass_console_check>]),
# Checks that the specified key has just been pressed. See header_triggers.py for game key code reference.

In cpu Pipeline. It has a tech Bypassing . Did them(bypass_console_check and Bypassing) are similar?
so about parameter bypass_console_check, what modder should input?

Code:
success = (intValues[1] || !g_game || g_game->m_consoleMode == csm_none) && g_gameKeyManager.keyClicked(intValues[0]);

enum mbConsoleMode
{
    csm_none         = 0,
    csm_chat         = 1,
    csm_team_chat    = 2,
    csm_command_line = 3,
};

The default behavior checks that the console or chat is not open

Hi mate! :smile: I just noticed a bug in vanilla VC that seems to be related to the tf_randomize_face flag. The problem is that whenever an agent's inventory is updated (for example, when an agent switches between weapon modes or drops a weapon), if their face has been randomized once, their helmet falls into their head. The bug seems to only appear for male characters. It doesn't seem to depend on a character's height. Could you fix it?
Here's the video

Back
Top Bottom