I Can't Take Any Lords Into My Kingdom Anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Uşaklı™

Recruit
I progressed a lot in the game, I completed the main quest and destroyed the empires, the remaining empire clans joined the Sturgia kingdom. Khuzait and Aserai have no fiefs. Sturgia has a castle and a city owned by the one clan. There are 92 fiefs and 33 clans in my kingdom. I am merciful, honorable and generous, I have a charm point of 302, I have millions of dinars.

As I've already convinced most lords who could easily switch sides to join my kingdom, it naturally became harder to take lords as the game progressed. But now it has taken a strange turn. The lord has no fief, his relation to me is 100, his king is his not friend (all lords who have passed from the Empire to Sturgia have a very low relationship with Raganvad), his clan is poor but still saying "I am happy with my current liege".

I don't want to find companions and form clans, I think it is something that spoils the nature of the game, just like executing lords. How should I proceed in this case?

Bannerlord is full of this ****. The cap of companions, workshops, alleys and now clans.
In Warband, we can possess every workshop.

Yeah you have so many clans that a normal clans aren't going to join you anymore, it's one of those thing only people who actually finish the map know so you'll never see it on a top 10 Bannerlord tips POS Poser video 🙃

You can however keep making new clans from wanderers (_+1 fief, 500 influence and 20k) forever, just talk to them and choose the option to reward them.

I don't want to find companions and form clans, I think it is something that spoils the nature of the game, just like executing lords. How should I proceed in this case?
You can just keep steamrolling the map and giving more fiefs to you lords if you want. I agree that it sucks you can't recruit ALL the normal clans if you want to. Especially since they won't go away either, gee it's almost like nobody tested or considered the end game at all.....

Thanks for comments. I was trying to do a regular job such that each clan would have one castle and one city same to their own faction, but it doesn't seem to happen. I'll try my luck some more.

Now I can get the lord I want, I discovered the solution. It is necessary to have three times the amount of money the lord will ask for at the end of the speech. If there is enough money, the persuasion speech begins.

My kingdom have 49 clan now, now I can't take any lord again. There are 53 city and I want 53 clan. What is the probability that there is a clan limit?

Back
Top Bottom