Need More Info Frozen on Home Screen Xbox one

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.0.3.

OTH03

Recruit
Summary: I have had the game for about two months and the first month and a half were without any issues. With the holidays I obviously haven’t played in awhile until I got on today. When loading up the game it took an extra long time to load which I found concerning, then when the game does load the screen is completely frozen without any capabilities to move the cursor. I spent a few hours trying different solutions (restarting both my console and my game, trying different accounts, different controller etc) and nothing worked so I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Initially this worked and the first time I went to login everything worked properly. Then after closing down the game and starting again it is doing the same thing. I have no network or controllers issues as all other games are working properly. Anyone have an idea on how to fix this issue? I love the game and wish to continue playing it. Thanks in Advance!

What model is your Xbox? (Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One Base)
Did you launch the game from Microsoft Store with te same acount on your console? Have you modded the MS Store version before or have you saved a game there?

What model is your Xbox? (Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One Base)
Did you launch the game from Microsoft Store with te same acount on your console? Have you modded the MS Store version before or have you saved a game there?
I have the Xbox One X, everything has been with the same account other than a tester I did with another account just to make sure that it wasn’t an account problem. I have not modded the MS store version ever. I’ve been playing the game absolutely base and vanilla

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? Worth a try.
Same thing happens on the Xbox S. If i install the game it always freezes, if i cloud game it then it works about half the time. Tried unistalling, hard reset, deleting saves nothing fixes it. If i come back a few hours later and load the game it lets me play. Then the next time i load the game freezes again.

Back
Top Bottom