Whats wrong with release?

Users who are viewing this thread

amoc

Recruit
There is very big Picture on steam from official Taleword account :

"Bannerlod coming to console&PC tonight. Join the release celebrations"

Here in Germany is night is over! Whats happend? Where is release? Its e1.9 release build?

on steam it released 9am your time today.

It released earlier on ps5 and xbox depending on region
should've just slept and woken up earlier instead :smile:

nothing new anyways, not even the voice lines. just 1.9

I´m happy for release, but it was very missleading. I can only guess whats going on...maybe it was for USA timezone. Even "1 man games" give much better information(for example with timezone). Taleworld was always very chaotic. Anyway "less talking and happy raiding"

tenor.gif

1.0 is there, but one must manually switch the version in the betas tab on steam - I wouldn't do that because I know for a fact that it'll be broken 100% and will be getting patched constantly until they've stabilized it. - reason being: THERE WAS NEVER A BETA TO TEST IT BEFORE THEY PUSHED IT - 🤡

1.0 is there, but one must manually switch the version in the betas tab on steam - I wouldn't do that because I know for a fact that it'll be broken 100% and will be getting patched constantly until they've stabilized it. - reason being: THERE WAS NEVER A BETA TO TEST IT BEFORE THEY PUSHED IT - 🤡
1.0 is 1.9 with added voice lines. It has a few bug/crash fixes from 1.9, and it is quite stable, better than 1.8.1 and quite stable. The beta test for it was 1.9 and don't expect any patch for pc (possibly for consoles, they have a few bugs) within a month or even two.

As for what I said about voicelines first, they werent working but are now. you should def update to 1.0 unless you use 1.8.1 mods which arent updated. Yeah forgot one has to manually switch if playing beta previously.

Back
Top Bottom