Multiplayer mode is dead now. Let's pray for it. Goodbye my friend

Users who are viewing this thread

So despite all your complaints about TW being the worst developers ever... you still choose to play their game over the million other MP games avaliable?
What other million MP games have the same people i met on warband? What other million MP games have full invasion? What other million MP games have persistent world?

You're doing absolutely everything in your power to go away from the main point that the servers are not working for the 800th time it has when they release a patch on a friday.

Stay on point, stop trying to go on your tantrum about "why you playing" it's getting repetitive.

What other million MP games have the same people i met on warband? What other million MP games have full invasion? What other million MP games have persistent world?

You're doing absolutely everything in your power to go away from the main point that the servers are not working for the 800th time it has when they release a patch on a friday.

Stay on point, stop trying to go on your tantrum about "why you playing" it's getting repetitive.
Mate...you're the one having a tantrum. Servers are down. Big whoop. Do something else with your life for 72 hours.

Mate...you're the one having a tantrum. Servers are down. Big whoop. Do something else with your life for 72 hours.
What you call a tantrum is something you'd expect from any video game company, but we have come to accept taleworlds incompetence like it's the normal thing, and you're part of normalizing this kind of things.

You always want to bring up how the game is healthy and all that kind of things, but as soon as the playerbase here points out how terrible they are at releasing patches or changes, which keep in mind would keep that playerbase of yours you love so badly to stay healthy, you shut it down like It's nothing.

Instead of telling taleworlds they should fix this issue of servers all you say is that it's okay because it happens despite hurting the playerbase heavily, your logic is baffling because of how counter-productive you are in your own ideas.

I am two weeks away from exams and don't worry I have my hands full, but now that it's finally weekend I get to play a bit of games and I come to a game where all the servers crash and people just leave during warm up, do you actually not see the issue at hand?

Wanna park my CAV AI, so I can utilize the units most efficient. Game is boring now - And no games is matching for me (I actually had the opportunity to play the 10 evaluation rounds).

RIP BANNERLORD - Was fun.

I have no idea why TW would introduce a ranking system for 30/40 dudes playing, how is that even going to work man

I'm sorry but it's just hard to care about any of this so called feedback anymore...

Every 5 mins you all act like the world just ended - because a game you apparently all hate has servers issues for a weekend.

The hypocrisy is maddening. You all despise it; but can't live without it for 72 hours?

Pick a lane. "I hate this game so much I can't stand to live without it for a weekend" is just a laughable position.

Wanna park my CAV AI, so I can utilize the units most efficient. Game is boring now -
What you are describing is 'rambo' cav. And is pretty universally reviled and considered a 'glitch'. It's not an intended mechanic.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but it's just hard to care about any of this so called feedback anymore...

Every 5 mins you all act like the world just ended - because a game you apparently all hate has servers issues for a weekend.

The hypocrisy is maddening. You all despise it; but can't live without it for 72 hours?

Pick a lane. "I hate this game so much I can't stand to live without it for a weekend" is just a laughable position.

Can't even be bothered with it, you're not reading anything that is written.

Can't even be bothered with it, you're not reading anything that is written.
You're ignoring everything I said. I'll reiterate.

Pick a lane - you can't hate a game and yet be distraught when the servers go down.

Your statement does not in any valid way justify this hypocrisy. Its frustrating when servers crash; but your little rant thread here is frankly ridiculous;

You're ignoring everything I said. I'll reiterate.

Pick a lane - you can't hate a game and yet be distraught when the servers go down.

Your statement does not in any valid way justify this hypocrisy.
You've been on these forums for years and you still don't understand that people here want the game to be good?

We want it to be good, but it isn't - yet there still isn't really anything that comes close to it, and that's why people are still around, getting upset every time TaleWorlds messes something up.

You've been on these forums for years and you still don't understand that people here want the game to be good?

We want it to be good, but it isn't - yet there still isn't really anything that comes close to it, and that's why people are still around, getting upset every time TaleWorlds messes something up.
If they wanted it to be good they would throw less tantrums I'd hope; and throw less insults at the devs.

I've never ever ever said don't criticise. Just do it like an adult.

so no point in going in circles now, isn't it? It's getting repetitive,
Seems very familiar to something I said, but oh well.

It takes one single look on the MP section to see threads made by some top playing competitive players and hours to conclude people can hate a game but want the best for it at the same time. Apparently it doesn't.

But could devs at least have some communication channel with players and warning that servers going to be dead for a while? Its almost 1 day already

If they wanted it to be good they would throw less tantrums I'd hope; and throw less insults at the devs.

I've never ever ever said don't criticise. Just do it like an adult.
Mate, there have been a lot of constructive posts on these forums, especially during Beta - the vast majority of them have been completly ignored, and apart from NIN3 (who has now left) I'm genuinely unsure if any of the devs even bothered to really read and understand them.

What you're now seeing is frustration, call it tantrums if you will. I think it's somewhat justified. Development over the last now nearly 3 years has been going at a snails pace, and often in the opposite direction of what the community wants, of what Warband had to offer. What but frustration do you expect?

Why do I need to tell you all of this again? You've been told multiple times, you could even just go and see yourself...

I have no idea why TW would introduce a ranking system for 30/40 dudes playing, how is that even going to work man
I mean, as you can see in my new signature, @Duh_TaleWorlds unironically believes they are upholding standards and aren’t releasing patches with game-breaking things. Which has been the case since the closed beta began. Honestly the fact they put out a queued ranking system which, as you point out, literally only 30 to 40 people are actually interested in is astounding. It’s like they’re in a parallel universe and are operating on a completely separate set of facts. That’s the best explanation I have for it.

Mate, there have been a lot of constructive posts on these forums, especially during Beta - the vast majority of them have been completly ignored, and apart from NIN3 (who has now left) I'm genuinely unsure if any of the devs even bothered to really read and understand them.

What you're now seeing is frustration, call it tantrums if you will. I think it's somewhat justified. Development over the last now nearly 3 years has been going at a snails pace, and often in the opposite direction of what the community wants, of what Warband had to offer. What but frustration do you expect?

Why do I need to tell you all of this again? You've been told multiple times, you could even just go and see yourself...
Tantrums are never justified. It's a $40 game. Get over yourselves.

Act like adults. It's not a hard request.

Back
Top Bottom