Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Kristal9

Recruit
Summary: I was having an assault on the city and I almost won but I got a bug which doesn't allow me to end the battle.
How to Reproduce: I just was fighting at the battle.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes. I used Developer Console Mod. But I have cheated money only.
Scene Name (if related): NPCs just shake and don't do anything.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 512.59
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: HyperX DDR4 16GB 3200 MHz with dual channel
Motherboard: MSI TOMAHAWK B450
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2

Can you press TAB and retreat? Most likely here are enemies stuck in a place you troops cannot reach them, it is a common problem. If you retreat and send troops you can finish the siege. If you cant press the TAB button and retreat then that is a bug.

Just had this in Lavenia Castle, the last 8 troops appear to be stuck (in a room) under the wall/ramp that leads to the keep. I was able to kill two using bow fire, then went through 30 or so arrows without being able to target the last 6.

Using different orders
all charge [F1 > F3] = all troops converge and try to attack through the wall
follow sergeants [F6] = most troops move to wall positions and walk back and forth; a small number still try to attack the last enemy (unsuccessfully due to them being trapped in terrain)
Lodging my own ticket reference to this.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed. Can you please verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?
If the issue is persistent please let me know.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed. Can you please verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue?
If the issue is persistent please let me know.
While the battle does at least end, units are still clipping into walls, which is the real problem to begin with. Was this suppose to resolve the issue for all siege scenes?

Razih siege scene it's still very easy to get units stuck in what I will call the "fun house". Not sure if unit(s) clipped in when I placed formation there or if it happened during battle. (Troublesome spot in Varcheg appears to be fixed/gone so kudos for that at least)
3F9rw3O.jpg

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? If so do you have a save file just before the issue happened?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved as we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom