Where is patch 1.7.3 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Typically patches are a month apart. This is a good duration of time as it means mods don't get broken too often and Taleworlds have actual time to do something.

Whether they are making as much progress in that period of time as they should is another question, of course.
1.7 dropped on Dec 1t th, so in the last 4 months we have had 1 content patch, 1.7.1 doesn't count, far off from the 1 month patch and 1.7.2 was Mar 14th, so we got at least 2 weeks till its been 2 months, so they are right on track for their once every 2 month patches to fix mostly crashes and bugs
long live modding on 1.7, best part of the game

1.7 dropped on Dec 1t th, so in the last 4 months we have had 1 content patch, 1.7.1 doesn't count, far off from the 1 month patch and 1.7.2 was Mar 14th, so we got at least 2 weeks till its been 2 months, so they are right on track for their once every 2 month patches to fix mostly crashes and bugs
long live modding on 1.7, best part of the game
There is much knowledge in your words.

Doesn´t matter if 2.0 would be the release version as long as they can use the numbers as they want :wink:

No offense but they can go up to 1.9.9 if they like, just saying version numbers don´t mean anything.

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything major being added to the game even after EA ends, I really hope they add cool major features like the promised criminal empire feature before they leave EA.

I hope I'm wrong but I can't see anything major being added to the game even after EA ends, I really hope they add cool major features like the promised criminal empire feature before they leave EA.
Your not wrong, that is what mods are for. Companies now are getting lazy and making a base game and lets mods really take it to a whole new level. It's the world we live in now. Mods have allowed companies to ship out sub standard games that would never be that popular without the mods, look at warband. Can anyone say Bannerlord would be as popular without the great warband mods keeping the interest in the game so long. Look at all the playthroughs on YouTube, how many are vanilla vs modded games. Base game..good, modded game..exceptional. The modding community deserves as much recognition for games as the creators but get reap none of the benefits. Welcome to the new age of gaming "Ship out sub standard games and lets modders fix it...$$$$$....done"

Doesn´t matter if 2.0 would be the release version as long as they can use the numbers as they want :wink:

No offense but they can go up to 1.9.9 if they like, just saying version numbers don´t mean anything.

The main question is not when the patch is coming or even what version number it is.

The main question is, what is in the next patch? 1.7.0 was the last "big" patch. 1.7.1 didn't bring much and 1.7.2 brought a few performance fixes, bug fixes, and a couple of new armors.

Right now there's a lot that is not complete or needs addressing, such as armor.

Your not wrong, that is what mods are for. Companies now are getting lazy and making a base game and lets mods really take it to a whole new level. It's the world we live in now. Mods have allowed companies to ship out sub standard games that would never be that popular without the mods, look at warband.

That brings another issue to bear - right now mod tools are not complete yet.

Many of the top mods will eventually need full modding tools to reach their potential.

Until then, all we can do is watch videos like this one and Blocs and hope for the best.

Your not wrong, that is what mods are for. Companies now are getting lazy and making a base game and lets mods really take it to a whole new level. It's the world we live in now. Mods have allowed companies to ship out sub standard games that would never be that popular without the mods, look at warband. Can anyone say Bannerlord would be as popular without the great warband mods keeping the interest in the game so long. Look at all the playthroughs on YouTube, how many are vanilla vs modded games. Base game..good, modded game..exceptional. The modding community deserves as much recognition for games as the creators but get reap none of the benefits. Welcome to the new age of gaming "Ship out sub standard games and lets modders fix it...$$$$$....done"
But there exist also other examples. The Total War series was great because modding was quite easy for the older titles. The new ones are impossible to mod, means finally for many interested folks... uninteresting (like me).
Sure if companies only publish some lazy work is absolutely not the right way, but at least a solide foundation a must be. And thats still not present for Bannerlord (anyway i like very much bannerlord ''testing'', there is no real alternative)
For me ''Dell'arte della guerra'' is also the most awaited mod, because it wants to be not only a chaotic hodgepodge of in style not fitting mods, it wants to be realized with thoughts about the presented stuff and content.
But finally still not possible for a steady development.

You´re wrong, all three TTW Warhammer games are moddable all of them have Steam workshop integr
I seen now on the TWC forum for three kingdoms exist no mods, for warhammer there 3 presented, but thats not so much. Perhaps on other platforms also overhauls or other scenarios?
Would be fine :smile: (i dont like warhammer fantasy so much, that was 25 years ago) :grin:

They at least should fix the latest addictions like battle terrain playing the same 2 maps in each country and battle order where you cant seperate troops and orders arent working after starting battle soldiers F*** off ill go line formation again lol

Bannerlord for #BackToAlpha
If not mistaken Overall community opinion is Bannerlord not so much supperior to Warband, In some Rankings the game has a spot in top 10 most disappointed releases.

He´s gone: F
3g3hx1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom