Ukraine Today

Users who are viewing this thread

35(t), 38(t), Hetzer, Marder III, Flakpanzer 38(t) and the Grille self propelled howitzers. And no, they were not looted (apart from the 35s), it was produced. The word willingly is a little problematic given direct German control but produced none the less.

That is way more than I expected to learn today! Absolutely didn`t know that Hetzer, Marder III and Grille weren`t German made and always thought the 35(t) and 38(t) were either normally bought or Beutepanzer.

That is way more than I expected to learn today! Absolutely didn`t know that Hetzer, Marder III and Grille weren`t German made and always thought the 35(t) and 38(t) were either normally bought or Beutepanzer.

LT. vz. 38 was excellent design for the time, and ended up serving in Peru until 1988. No wonder that the chassis became base for many armoured vehicles after the tank itself became obsolete due to war advancements.

(Behind a paywall.)
But it will be announced by Christine Lembrecht at a meeting among 40 allied countries at Ramstein today.
Including, to begin with, 50 Gepard tanks. Germany will also suggest Ukrainian troops to be trained in Germany and other NATO countries.

(Behind a paywall.)
But it will be announced by Christine Lembrecht at a meeting among 40 allied countries at Ramstein today.
Including, to begin with, 50 Gepard tanks. Germany will also suggest Ukrainian troops to be trained in Germany and other NATO countries.

Almost two months ago we were scared to give anything besides helmets, med-kits and food rations to UA.
Then the Dutch bit the bullet by sending RPG's. The Turkish by sending drones. Polish by sending tanks. And now we're all sending heavy equipment to the front lines to fight and perhaps even invade Russia.

joker-you-get-what-you-deserve.gif

Russia's atrocities are being repaid in full and with interest.

Everything short of war, it only makes sense. Formalities need to be observed.
Even Slovenia is sending old mothballed Yugoslav tanks (M-84, based on T-72), but only thanks to Germany who will give its own tanks and APCs as replacements. We don't even have tank forces, only infantry battalions in APCs.

@Adorno

There`s only one problem with the Gepards: only 23.000 rounds of ammo available at KMW. Same problem with the ammo for the potentially up to 100 Marder. Both are produced in Switzerland and they don`t want it to be delivered to Ukraine.

https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/deut...epard-panzern-doch-es-fehlt-munition-100.html

Lol. Even the US seems to run low on Stingers now.

Two companies worth of Leopard 2 on the move in Hemmingen. If I see correctly it`s close to Hannover and almost certainly from Panzerlehrbrigade 9 in Munster.

Btw. Only coming back from a manoeuvre for the Nato Readiness Force. First time training with Puma VJTF and Leopard 2A7V together. Hopefully this stuff (Puma VJTF) is going to be delivered much faster now. So far only one battalion fully equipped.

Last edited:
Lol. Even the US seems to run low on Stingers now.

698fmc.jpg

The US has been stockpiling weaponry for decades. They live for this ****. The whole world laughed at their ridiculous budget spending. Well, who's laughing now, eh!

Russians uncovered a Mariupol coven of satanistic gays and lesbians directly controlled by Joe Biden and the US Congress :cool::shifty:

And here I am, going to lame parties in Amsterdam while I should've been going to Mariupol.

Meanwhile the Russians have deployed their wunderwaffe Tuc Tuc:
pwj4o72up5w81.jpg

37xfrf.png

Is it really though? Working, I mean? Because as far as I can tell it's not our sanctions which made them halt, retreat and focus their troops on a smaller objective.

My friends wife is from Belarus and while she hasn't lived there for over a decade, she does frequently visit her family there. Over they're dirt poor, living on a small farm. They trade honey with their neighbours for eggs, they hunt small game so they can put meat on the table and they have a small basement full of jars with all sorts of vegetables and food, to eat during winter.
They used to sent money to them every month for clothes, medicine and some other "luxuries" we deem necessities.

They cant do that anymore due to the sanctions. The dirt poor become poorer, the rich stay rich and the middle class cant go to McDonalds or Ikea anymore. The sanctions aren't doing whats needed in the pace thats needed. The last sanction package provided by the EU banned some coal imports? Which was what, 23% of Russias coal export?

I think I provided this analogy here once before, on how they prepare frogs in restaurants. They dont throw them in boiling water, the frogs would just jump out. They lower them in cold water and slowly raise the temperature so the frogs stay docile and let themselves be boiled alive.

When the packages are getting smaller and smaller we're just slowly raising the temperature. But we dont want the frogs docile. We want the frogs to go out on the streets and revolt. So we need to quickly get this water boiling.
Just so that you know what you are saying works as an analogy but it's not actually how cooking a frog works.

See if I was going to cook a frog I'd kill it beforehand.
But that's probably because of my massively superior Anglo Saxon brain which some dirty French frog eater could only marvel at.

There`s only one problem with the Gepards: only 23.000 rounds of ammo available at KMW. Same problem with the ammo for the potentially up to 100 Marder. Both are produced in Switzerland and they don`t want it to be delivered to Ukraine.
From what I heard Brazil has those rounds and will provide in a number of 200.000.

Back
Top Bottom