Where's this "hope" stuff coming from?

Users who are viewing this thread

People are so 'discontent' with Bannerlord they keep freaking essaying about it
Well considering that this is the first patch since launch that hasn't been a disappointment - which hasn't at least prompted hopeful "next patch will fix it!" commentary - I don't know how anyone's surprised that negativity existed.

TW has had no credibility because there was no reason to believe in their promises anymore. And, after my initial trust wore out, you bet your ass I "essayed" about their failures in detail because I wanted better.

It just took one decent patch for the most blackpilled people here to completely change direction. Is that really a shock?

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Well considering that this is the first patch since launch that hasn't been a disappointment for me - which hasn't at least prompted hopeful "next patch will fix it!" commentary - I don't know how anyone's surprised that negativity existed.

TW has had no credibility for me because I had no reason to believe in their promises anymore. And, after my initial trust wore out, you bet your ass I "essayed" about their failures in detail because I wanted better.

It just took one decent patch for the most blackpilled people here to completely change direction. Is that really a shock?

Back
Top Bottom