SP - General Not Permanent Lords Equipment

Users who are viewing this thread

1.The equipment set of lords are permanent at the start of campaign, Only the player equipment changes through out the campaign and it somehow feels lonely, I think it will add more life to NPC if it is not permanent just like how troop equipment roster behaves. This is the advantages I think it will give:
- Lords can showcase different armor set. Example is a flamboyant Lord will be seen wearing different flamboyant set each meeting.
- If the Lord set equipment somehow is not good at the start of campaign, they will not be doomed to wear that equipment all through out the campaign.

2. Lord equipment set has medium, heavy, flamboyant etc. maybe if there is also an exclusive equipment roster for a ruler to make them look unique each time a ruler is elected(since they can die).They can have a better armor fit for a ruler, or at least not common to other lords, it is about battle and civilian equipment template.

1.The equipment set of lords are permanent at the start of campaign, Only the player equipment changes through out the campaign and it somehow feels lonely, I think it will add more life to NPC if it is not permanent just like how troop equipment roster behaves. This is the advantages I think it will give:
- Lords can showcase different armor set. Example is a flamboyant Lord will be seen wearing different flamboyant set each meeting.
- If the Lord set equipment somehow is not good at the start of campaign, they will not be doomed to wear that equipment all through out the campaign.
Their equipment quality could be linked with how rich the clan is. And who it is. A clanmember has worse gear than a clanleader. A ruler has better gear than a vassal clan-leader. Clan-leaders has more decorations.

I would like the ability for lords to loose gear, get new that´s of lower tier. I think winning lords should spend their loot on upgrading their gear. Both visually and quality.

Back
Top Bottom