Which Cosmetic Changes Would be Important for You?

Users who are viewing this thread

I dont want to see ugly variations of same items. Some items are looking so good but another ones are very ugly. Modellers need to create a quality standart in the game. There are some items with their ugly copies which i found in game.

vsRma9.jpg

I would like more variety of pauldrons and shoulder pads..
In the first time I've played the game i was satisfied with the item variety in general, but I agree with y'all, more variety is better, and more distinguished between factions.

I'd like them to fix all of the ****ing armour clipping issues. There are so many. Even what're supposed to be matched sets are plagued by gross clipping errors. I'm not holding my breath, though; I'm pretty sure their artists don't ever check their own work in-game, much less coordinate with each other to try to avoid clipping issues.

Which cosmetic changes?
Obviously you want cosmetics in the character creation tools: foundation, concealer, bronzer, eyeliner, mascara, an eyeshadow palette, brow pencil, lipsticks...
And for the females, please add veils.

Custom made crowns for each faction leader that stand out as a unique representation of their glorious cultures when they are in non-battle scenes like castles or towns. A king should have a crown!

I like this suggestion. We have a few crown-like helmets in the game -- I think there's a Vlandian crown of some sort? There's an Empire Crown item based on St. Stephen's crown (I use it as my avatar), but more would be great!

But along these lines, I would also like proper armor for emperors and kings! Byzantine emperors famously had very ornate armor, full of color -- gold, jewels, feathers etc. As long as it was following the same historical inspirations each Bannerlord culture is based on, I think royal attire would be really snazzy and would be a great player reward too.

I like this suggestion. We have a few crown-like helmets in the game -- I think there's a Vlandian crown of some sort? There's an Empire Crown item based on St. Stephen's crown (I use it as my avatar), but more would be great!

But along these lines, I would also like proper armor for emperors and kings! Byzantine emperors famously had very ornate armor, full of color -- gold, jewels, feathers etc. As long as it was following the same historical inspirations each Bannerlord culture is based on, I think royal attire would be really snazzy and would be a great player reward too.
+1

Seeing Kings and Emperors wearing the same equipment as some low tier soldiers is so lame.

More noble civilian clothing would be nice. And faction leaders should look distinct, for example when I see Derthert, I must instantly recognize him as a king, especially in civilian clothing.

More noble civilian clothing would be nice. And faction leaders should look distinct, for example when I see Derthert, I must instantly recognize him as a king, especially in civilian clothing.
Agree for most rulers, but I can't help but feel as if Derthert would prefer looking low profile and non descript.

I dont want to see ugly variations of same items. Some items are looking so good but another ones are very ugly. Modellers need to create a quality standart in the game. There are some items with their ugly copies which i found in game.

vsRma9.jpg
Wow, sometimes I forget how ugly these textures and designs are. I don't know if it is how loose and floppy everything seems or because the chainmail looks so flat and aluminum-like. The general ideas for these are not bad but these don't look like they are made for the people wearing them.

my opinion
i stop playing coz they change the heavy mameluke armor, many people do not care but mameluke are my favorite, now they are wearing ugly armor and helmet. I wish they allow us to custom armor (weapon if possible) and of couse the better armor should cost more upkeep, and limit by faction type because we don't want a stugian wearing aserai things

my opinion
i stop playing coz they change the heavy mameluke armor, many people do not care but mameluke are my favorite, now they are wearing ugly armor and helmet. I wish they allow us to custom armor (weapon if possible) and of couse the better armor should cost more upkeep, and limit by faction type because we don't want a stugian wearing aserai things
that was a half-assed attempt to balance units i think, they could have just adjusted the values of each equipment but instead preferred to mix-match different cultures equips.

Maybe it's cause they are placeholder until the artists finish more models (we saw they adding lots of battanian equips in the last months for example), just want some better shoulder pieces to my vlandian boys, poor knights only have a hood on their shoulders for now lmao

some western maille droping from the neck to shoulders or those small shields attached to the arm sleeves that i don't remember the name would look cool on vlandians.

They should add all these concept designs in game, especially all helmets. Also please return back to the horses of 2017 Bannerlord; current horses are looking bad compared the 2017 horses, in both color, size and animation. (Especially turning animation of horses are bad compared 2017)
-hideouts-forest-bandits.jpg

hideouts-forest-bandits

-hideouts-mountain-bandits.jpg

hideouts-mountain-bandits

-hideouts-sea-raiders.jpg

hideouts-sea-raiders

-hideouts-swampers.jpg

hideouts-swampers

-hideouts-desert-raiders.jpg

hideouts-desert-raiders

-scene-layout-design-sketches-aserai-i.jpg

aserai

-scene-layout-design-sketches-battania-i.jpg

battania

-scene-layout-design-sketches-empire-i.jpg

empire

-scene-layout-design-sketches-empire-ii.jpg

empire

-scene-layout-design-sketches-vlandia-i.jpg

vlandia

-b4.jpg

-a4.jpg

-a3.jpg

-a2.jpg

-a1.jpg

-b1.jpg

-b2.jpg

-b3.jpg

-iv.jpg

-1.jpg

-2.jpg

-8.jpg

-6.jpg

-3.jpg

-4.jpg

-5.jpg

-7.jpg

that was a half-assed attempt to balance units i think, they could have just adjusted the values of each equipment but instead preferred to mix-match different cultures equips.

Maybe it's cause they are placeholder until the artists finish more models (we saw they adding lots of battanian equips in the last months for example), just want some better shoulder pieces to my vlandian boys, poor knights only have a hood on their shoulders for now lmao

some western maille droping from the neck to shoulders or those small shields attached to the arm sleeves that i don't remember the name would look cool on vlandians.
Agree with your point, the old mameluke look badass before. Another thing is 84days/year seems too fast for me. I play this game as an adventure, trading at early stage and doing quest, travel from aserai to stugia twice takes me a year :grin:. Many people don't care much about it, but an option to make a year long 365days will be great

Hopefully the don´t take cosmetics over content, otherwise its just a "new sheep texture" and the uproar will start again. Sry but i don´t get why cosmetic things get even discussed since the "Barber" or "new sheep texture" discussion failed. Though in one part I can agree with ya. More Colors for Banners and please add those Banners in Battles.

- No two handed swords on the back
- No more items magically glued to our character's back (shields in WB are held by a strap when you put it away)
- Unique factions armors (actually vanilla's troops look like clowns with their mismatched gear)
- No mittens for archers
- Using only one hand while using two handed weapons on horseback (it looks so weird when you hold your lance with two hands if you don't have a shield)
- Fixed clans banners since many clans have their banner off-centered or overlapping with other parts of it
- Changes in party compositions ( Battanians have way more cavalry than Vlandians and way less archers than any other factions even if they should be heavily archer focused)
- Fix armor's models (the rough bear skins used to look way better, now it looks just like a giant ball of mud)
- Add cloth physics to every armor
- More horse bardings
- Give each empire faction more flavour based on their geographical locations instead of making them all clones. Northern empire could be more norse inspired, the western empire more roman inspired and the southern empire could retain that byzantine feel it has now
- Customizable troop trees when you create a kingdom
- Customizable items holstering (i really liked the crossbow hanging on the side instead of having it glued on the back)

Agree with your point, the old mameluke look badass before. Another thing is 84days/year seems too fast for me. I play this game as an adventure, trading at early stage and doing quest, travel from aserai to stugia twice takes me a year :grin:. Many people don't care much about it, but an option to make a year long 365days will be great
you can use the pacemaker mod for that, it works wonderfully! i actually use it to make time pass faster since vanilla pacing is too slow for my tastes, i like to see sieges lasting months or close to a year instead of a few days, i like to play the dynastic system so my character can age and die before one faction conquers the entire map and i get to play and his heir and so on, to each his own and all that :grin:

pacemaker's default value brings the year down to 28 days (7 day seasons) but you can change it to your hearts desire in the config menu.

You could just change the files for yourself. Or maybe find a mod that adjusts them to your liking.

Back
Top Bottom