Banned? Again? Noice

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,

I was in mid of a Skirmish match when I get kicked out of it to get a banned warning for Teamkilling...
It's the second time it happens and who knows me on MP, knows that it happens either by mistake or we're friends (in which they are okay with it).

However, I do teamkill AND REPORT teamkillers and teamhitters that do it on purpose the entire game and hide the entire match to waste time.
And even after being called out they continue on doing it, ruining the matches.
I know I shouldn't kill them on purpose, but in my pov at least I end their fun on ruining matches, even if only on that one.
And might I say, it has been happening a lot... If i had to spit out a number, I would say that 1 in 6 matches has a player that does it on purpose for fun
So I can only assume it was at least one of those players that reported me.

I don't mind being banned temporarily, but if you can have access to the combat or chat logs it would be easy to say who started doing it and how it started. It could help prevent getting abused by TKs (or not) who report for fun.

Not asking to get unbanned, but for TW to think about either implement a votekick feature, a limit on how much damage or teammates you can kill within a game (before getting kicked from it) or just improve Bannerlord report system in order to prevent abuse from it.

Thanks for reading, I'll keep counting my days to get unbanned.

I think implementing a vote kick feature is a good thing as well,
i think the removal of this feature from the game was intended to help prevent trolling.

it does that,
but, more often then it causes trolling, it helps the majority of players to kick a person delaying the game or trolling,

i think that when a system of automated enforcement is in place (player report) it can be misused or implemented poorly, such as in the scenario in which i think gastly was doing what was needed to continue the game for the enjoyment of most players playing it,

i think the best thing to do is to let the players to decide by putting voting to kick back in the game,
most of the time the majority of players decide what is best for the game,

This is going to happen a lot, and to people that dont TK on purpose. We TK not because we arent cautious, we TK because the god damn swing arcs bring the weapon so far behind our backs its impossible to side swing anything without having the arc block into a teamate or a tank (horse)

It’s a joke

Maybe some of us just think that we should determine what kind of language is permissible ourselves and not rely on a company to do so
You say... it's a joke and then you immediately reinforce your opinion?

In most cases I would agree but there is a limit - and racism is definitely over that limit.

I don't think this needs a discussion; Taleworlds should ban people who say this stuff in chat... seems pretty cut/dry to me. Kids play these games.

Anyway this is off-topic; the OP didn't do that.

You say... it's a joke and then you immediately reinforce your opinion?
41P7w+2sv-L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Irrelevant because this has been discussed endlessly on their virtue signal community guidelines post, but if saying a singular word makes you racist, you have no perspective about the really sinister things people do in this world. Just a distraction as someone pushes a **** product to you for ever decreasing returns. That is the point of the joke to point it out. This game is mostly played by adults and even if not, reading the words of someone else saying something not politically correct and your instant response is to ban, look at your life choices and figure yourself out

Last edited:

Irrelevant because this has been discussed endlessly on their virtue signal community guidelines post, but if saying a singular word makes you racist, you have no perspective about the really sinister things people do in this world. Just a distraction as someone pushes a **** product to you for ever decreasing returns. That is the point of the joke to point it out. This game is mostly played by adults and even if not, reading the words of someone else saying something not politically correct and your instant response is to ban, look at your life choices and figure yourself out
That's funny because this is exactly the argument that racist people make to be able to keep saying racist things. I don't think it works very well though.

Bad things happening in the world is not an excuse to do slightly less bad things. It's not morally okay for me to steal - because people die from murder. Language can also be very powerful and this type of language is simply not welcome in this community.

Don't make excuses for your own actions.

That's funny because this is exactly the argument that racist people make to be able to keep saying racist things. I don't think it works very well though.
You prove my point to the hilt. Insinuate I am a racist because I don’t get the pitchfork when I see someone say something “racist”

Bad things happening in the world is not an excuse to do slightly less bad things. Language can be very powerful and this type of language is simply not welcome in this community.

Don't make excuses.
“We must face the fact that the preservation of individual freedom is incompatible with a full satisfaction of our views of distributive justice.”

I made no excuses for the action of the guilty party just I told you how reacting the way you do is a waste of time, much like this conversation

I think implementing a vote kick feature is a good thing as well,
i think the removal of this feature from the game was intended to help prevent trolling.

it does that,
but, more often then it causes trolling, it helps the majority of players to kick a person delaying the game or trolling,

i think that when a system of automated enforcement is in place (player report) it can be misused or implemented poorly, such as in the scenario in which i think gastly was doing what was needed to continue the game for the enjoyment of most players playing it,

i think the best thing to do is to let the players to decide by putting voting to kick back in the game,
most of the time the majority of players decide what is best for the game,
It might help prevent trolling like in CS:GO ranked, where almost full teams kick some guy at the end, but there are other ways of preventing Teamkilling on purpose, for example, like they did on some Siege I played in which if you hit a teammate, you would get damage instead, not them. As simples as that might help prevent that.
Now, for other troll ways of ruining a way, there's always something that can be done to at least diminish it.

Don't say the gamer word and you won't get banned
Hm? What gamer word?

Ah... What is happening here? Why is everyone talking about racism? I was talking about teamkillers and abuse of report button, and suddenly I get here and everyone is only mentioning about some racist ****.

It's the "free racist speech" guy that started this by shoehorning a complaint about bans for racist words. It's not the first time he does this.
Normal people are right to respond, that alt-right crap has no place on civilized forums.
Edit: Congratulations on your ban, so you won't feel neglected. :smile:

Last edited:
I was in mid of a Skirmish match when I get kicked out of it to get a banned warning for Teamkilling...
Hi, may I ask what kind of warning you got? Was there a popup saying you got banned?

I have never played Skirmish (matchmaking never worked for me), but one day I suddenly became unable to login. There was no warning, and the staff didn't reply after asking me the link to my Steam profile, so I'm wondering if I got banned for some reason. I don't remember doing any team killing or even argued with anyone though.

Hi, may I ask what kind of warning you got? Was there a popup saying you got banned?

I have never played Skirmish (matchmaking never worked for me), but one day I suddenly became unable to login. There was no warning, and the staff didn't reply after asking me the link to my Steam profile, so I'm wondering if I got banned for some reason. I don't remember doing any team killing or even argued with anyone though.
You're banned for playing inferior game modes

Back
Top Bottom