e1.5.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

DemonXKD

Recruit
Hi.
This might be a bug with pretty specific conditions but if the owner voting for a town coincides pretty much at the same time as when you pay your wages it won't let you vote. The icon just disappears like a second after it appears and if you try and stop the game so you it doesn't then when you click it it just says that the vote is no longer relevant. I continued to play after it happened and I didn't have it happen with other towns or castles. It might also be a Diathma only problem since that's the town it happened to.
(sorry for the lack of commas but my key stopped working)

If it helps, I've also been seeing the same bug. I'm also on 1.5.4

For me, Sturgia has just taken Varcheg from Vlandia, I was nearby but not involved. I see the election icon popup on the side of the screen, then disappear the moment I go to click on it. I get no election popup when I go to the kingdom menu.

The game seems to have become stuck with an unresolved election, because ever since, I see the election icon pop up periodically and disappear as I go to select it - when no cities or castles have been taken. I'm assuming it's trying to resolve the same Varcheg election.

Varcheg remains in the ownership of the faction leader.

I have found out that it sometimes works if you are part of the siege. So if the kingdom (without you taking part in the siege ) take a castle the vote will be bugged. Then I started helping them taking the castles and the votes seemed to work properly. Maybe this info can help resolve the issue

In my case the issue persists no matter which Kingdom I join and which settlement they/we capture (or captured in the past).​
Right now as Khuzaits, there are 4 settlements up for vote in a loop. 3 of these were captured before I’ve joined them as a vassal. For the remaining 1, I joined the battle personally (no auto-resolve)​
I’d like to note that for all these settlements, my clan seems to gather the majority of votes as well. So I thought maybe it is an issue about rewarding player clan because 3 of those settlements were captured before my time as a Khuzait vassal but my clan is still a candidate for ownership.​
Later I’ve tried joining Sturgia and Aserai as well. (Reloaded my 1.5.4 savegames). And I was still on the candidate list for various castles but not as the outcome favourite​
Also;​
  • The issue persists for “votes over declaration of war” which results in no outcome neither the vote passing nor failing.​
  • I’ve noticed no Kingdom Policies were proposed during this 50-100(?) days (I couldn’t propose one either due to my lack of influence)​
  • For all of those vote sessions mentioned above, I did not have enough influence to take part in the voting process ?​
  • For all the fief rewarding vote sessions, my clan was always on the list so i have no information if the problem persists when im not taking part in the process.​
  • I have absolutely no mods active, not even installed.​

I've watched it happen in a new game, and have a saved game seconds before it occurred if devs want it.

Two castles were taken by my faction, I was on the other side of the map. The castles were taken moments apart, before a vote. Now the vote is stuck on a loop. I can't access it, and when I pause to try, it says it's no longer relevant. So the castles stay with the faction leader, and the votes loop every minute or so. Even after further cities have been taken.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
I am currently having this issue it pops up and when you try to vote it says kingdom decision not valid or something like that, I do have a save game file where it is currently happening if you want it

i'm having the issue as well; its fairly gamebreaking. in my campaign, since joining battania caladog has had to keep every single new fief since none of the decisions are resolving

i'm having the issue as well; its fairly gamebreaking. in my campaign, since joining battania caladog has had to keep every single new fief since none of the decisions are resolving
Yes this is an issue that the devs need to address quickly it is very game breaking and caused the northern empire to slowly wither away since the leader kept all fiefs

This needs to be fixed Monday morning, I do have a save game exactly where it happened if they need it but the entire Northern Empire in my game was wiped out since only the King got fiefs so everyone left.

I have this also just as the OP described. Im a vassal of Vlandia and we tool a castle. The notification would briefly appear and then be gone. If i caught it it would tell me the decision wasnt relevant. we then took another castle and all of the sudden i was able to vote one the 1st one, but not the recent one. Same issue. So we took another. Now i have this happening with the 2 recent castles we took. Once a day each of the decisions pop up and are gone before you can blink. If im able to catch it its not relevant anymore. I also would like to upload my save so devs can see it. I would love to continue this play through, but not under these circumstances.

game save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zkI83u_mEEs6UcP5ewSriGndpaHAXLui/view?usp=sharing

I have this also just as the OP described. Im a vassal of Vlandia and we tool a castle. The notification would briefly appear and then be gone. If i caught it it would tell me the decision wasnt relevant. we then took another castle and all of the sudden i was able to vote one the 1st one, but not the recent one. Same issue. So we took another. Now i have this happening with the 2 recent castles we took. Once a day each of the decisions pop up and are gone before you can blink. If im able to catch it its not relevant anymore. I also would like to upload my save so devs can see it. I would love to continue this play through, but not under these circumstances.

game save
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zkI83u_mEEs6UcP5ewSriGndpaHAXLui/view?usp=sharing
Update. So I had these 2 castles in limbo. We declared peace and nothing changed. We then declared war on another kingdom then took one of their castles. Then I was able to vote on the 2 from the previous war, but am stuck on the current one. Its like there's a lag. So the game is still playable within is nice, but this is a drag

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
any word on this, I just did a another playthrough and the same thing happened, now happened twice in a row and it takes quite a lot of time to get to the point when you can detect this is a problem and it really game breaking at times.

I'm sure they'd have noticed this already, it's pretty much an universal bug if you play for more than five hours. I can bet my arm they'll address it in the next or very next update, just gotta wait.

I'm sure they'd have noticed this already, it's pretty much an universal bug if you play for more than five hours. I can bet my arm they'll address it in the next or very next update, just gotta wait.
was just looking for an update if it was possible since we havent heard anything

Just adding my 2 cents, It is happening to me in my campaign too, random captured settlements constantly go to vote and instantly cancel. I have had the issue resolve itself a couple of times randomly and multiple votes occur but there's still a few settlements that are stuck at vote.

Just adding my 2 cents, It is happening to me in my campaign too, random captured settlements constantly go to vote and instantly cancel. I have had the issue resolve itself a couple of times randomly and multiple votes occur but there's still a few settlements that are stuck at vote.
I am talking to @mexxico about it now, and tagged him to so he can see this post

Back
Top Bottom