Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.4

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think Taleworlds took into account the size of the community and simply decided to downsize everything. Such as the 6v6 captain and skirmish gamemodes and then the only large gamemodes, tdm and siege, are at best butt**** fests with mobs of crushthroughing menavlions going at it. All a recipe to drive not only clans away but the common scrub and pub as well, sad

You know, I was not going to say anymore. But, as it turned out I was right. The skirmish community is really noisy, Toxic, nooblike and got no clue what so ever about captain mode. You think cap mode is for fun? Casual players only? That its way too easy? No tactics involved? Just f3 f1 and over? Well I welcome you to come and show us! Any skirmish pro clan can fight my clan, and show us what's what! Don't hold back! And I bet after we have wasted you over and over again 3-0, you will have a whole other list of nerfing ready, and a lot of excuses. Instead of crying about unit classes being too strong, too easy to play or does too much damage, try to freakin counter it with TACTICS and TEAMWORK. But you all want skirmish to be about personal skill in 1v1.

Another thing that have come to my attention is : The Dev's need to divide unit specification across the different modes! That's very important, and need to be done fast. Because you skirmish players are relentless. And wont stop until all classes are reduced to inf with shields. Just look at Guards and Voulgiers, why the hell do 2h damage classes need shields?? Its a JOKE! This "nerfing culture" has to STOP! It is ruining the game for all other modes than skirmish. And what the hell is so special about skirmish? It's block.....hit....block...hit.hit...block.block..."Look at me, I have skill, I can block" ZZZZzzzz! Boring as hell.

ft7?

Same challange issued to you then considering skirmish players are nooblike. Sounds like your superior tactics can beat us at anytime.
Or we can just agree that its separate gamemodes and have very little to do with eachother. Why does 2handers getting shields matter for captain? I thought the AI doesnt use the shields anyway unless its the starting equipment
can I merc with you when you do it, I promise im ok at this game, bet those kids turtle

Same challange issued to you then considering skirmish players are nooblike. Sounds like your superior tactics can beat us at anytime.
Or we can just agree that its separate gamemodes and have very little to do with eachother. Why does 2handers getting shields matter for captain? I thought the AI doesnt use the shields anyway unless its the starting equipment
Hey, I am not the one that had NO RESPECT for skirmish, and called it a MEME. But almost all skirmish players in here said that about cap mode...Then again, I actually think my clan could give you more challenge in skirmish, than you could give us in cap mode. Yes, we can agree on, that skirmish and cap mode is two completely different games all together. But, I think we can disagree on what the point of a tactical game should be. In cap mode, when we face a enemy heavy on cav, we dont want the dev's to nerf all cav units understand? Nope, we 100% only think about how to counter it with units, tactics, teamwork and ofc skill. That is the real difference between skirmish players and cap mode players. About 2h damage classes having 1h weapons and shields : You are right, the AI does not have shields, only the captain have. And I always drop it right away, so I don't have a target on my back. And the shield is also another nail in the coffin for archers, because they can't free his AI in a charge. I don't expect you to understand..Voulgiers have been nerfed, and have lost their main weapon, and you can choose a shield and 1h for all AI units...totally ridiculous and useless. Voulgiers were perfect before 1.5.0. Another thing is the reduction of swing speed and sprint speed of 2h classes. NOT ONE cap mode player EVER saw that as a problem, but still it got nerfed to hell. To please the skirmish community. And now you freakin want archers and 2h to even be more nerfed!!! it's unbelievable!!

Last edited:
Hey, I am not the one that had NO RESPECT for cap mode, and called it a MEME. But almost all skirmish players in here did...Then again, I actually think my clan could give you more challenge in skirmish, than you could give us in cap mode. Yes, we can agree on, that skirmish and cap mode is two completely different games all together. But, I think we can disagree on what the point of a tactical game should be. In cap mode, when we face a enemy heavy on cav, we dont want the dev's to nerf all cav units understand? Nope, we 100% only think about how to counter it with units, tactics, teamwork and ofc skill. That is the real difference between skirmish players and cap mode players.
What do you mean the difference between skirmish and cap player? We use units, tactics, teamwork and definitely skill as well when facing skilled opponents. The only difference is the scale and implementation of those tactics and teamwork, and the fact that you can't win a 6v1 in Captain unless the enemy is braindead, but I digress.

Then again, I actually think my clan could give you more challenge in skirmish, than you could give us in cap mode.
p4VJHkd.png

What do you mean the difference between skirmish and cap player? We use units, tactics, teamwork and definitely skill as well when facing skilled opponents. The only difference is the scale and implementation of those tactics and teamwork, and the fact that you can't win a 6v1 in Captain unless the enemy is braindead, but I digress.
If you use the whole range of units, why do you want all classes to be exactly even in a 1v1 ? Because that is what u get if you nerf and nerf and nerf until archers can't shoot arrows and need a shield and sword, and 2h can't do extreme damage, and need a shield and sword... You see where this is going, don't ya? Why not have the Archers shoot an arrow to, you know, to kill the 2h damage class? Oh because now he has a freakin shield, and archers can't run away... The balance is all over the place, and broken. And Tactics and counter tactics have been removed...

Last edited:
Bow speed was good before the update felt right shooting the bow, now it looks super slow, idk why there was the need to nerf it in the first place but it ended up causing problems in the captain mod since the archer A.I went full retarded

Did a girlfriend or wife or idk boyfriend leave you recently because you seem a bit hostile?
LOL!!! Yees, I am so so hostile. Do you have a hostile cap mode MEME for the situation too??? Not like you skirmish players, so calm and not toxic at all....What did you expect, that I would be in awe of your amazing and superior combat skills, and just lie down and cry? " If you think archers do not need a nerf in Skirmish then you probably have horrible aim." What kind of toxic rationalization is that anyway? You tell me since you are the skirmish player here. And im not the one getting all personal, like you just did dude....

LOL!!! Yees, I am so so hostile. Do you have a hostile cap mode MEME for the situation too??? Not like you skirmish players, so calm and not toxic at all....What did you expect, that I would be in awe of your amazing and superior combat skills, and just lie down and cry? " If you think archers do not need a nerf in Skirmish then you probably have horrible aim." What kind of toxic rationalization is that anyway? You tell me since you are the skirmish player here. And im not the one getting all personal, like you just did dude....
Just go listen to some zen music and come back later, you need a break

Back
Top Bottom