I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Was about to say...

For the people demanding content, do yourself a favor and check back in a few months.

What about for the little things like formations saving, AI climbing siege ladders, or the shield wall working correctly? I don't think people are demanding content, it looks like they want fixes and adjustments to what's already being presented.

What about for the little things like formations saving, AI climbing siege ladders, or the shield wall working correctly? I don't think people are demanding content, it looks like they want fixes and adjustments to what's already being presented.

There have been some incredibly well written criticisms and analysis. That is what we need to give the devs. Not vague, unfounded, poorly written project management rants.

I had 2 full playthroughs and loved every second. But it went stale and grindy rapidly. Fans have lost interest, youtubers have lost interest. People have given a lot of money for a demo, this is worse than Star Citizen.

Stop dancing in your riches and streamline your bloody updates, AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR FANS THAT HAVE WAITED 7 YEARS FOR THIS EXCUSE OF A GAME/DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!

And before anyone says 'SssSoooOO YYuuuoOo KNNNoooOooWW HOoOW tOOo RuuUUunnNN GAaAmMmeee CooMmpaany THhhEEnn??!###!"!?

I manage a team at an ad agency working on several projects across the board at a time. So i'd like to say I can smell some neglect when it comes to management.

Sort your s**t out before the dream is dead.
I thought it was 10 years

Calm your tits mate you'll get a heartattack loool They are atrocious in managment and developing but relax they'll get there just need a couple more years,just stop playing for now dont need to rage like that for a game hahaha

with all the money they made its time to bring in outside help to dig in and fix whatever issues the consumers deem they may be having (if its in their PR, actual development process - it did take 10 years for this fkn product - or management / productivity issues etc).

Its not like taleworlds is BRAND new, this is their 3rd iteration of the game (among ~5 or 6 standalones). Cam' an - if theres a problem theres a problem, they gotta find out what it is and fix it. I don't see myself buying another product from them.

no more . look at them every day just upload internal.a b combat test. what's this . i think bannerlord is just began and over. i guess
internal a. b is changed code file maybe. no new contents and no idea about perk and formation active.

Last edited:
here we go guys! Look at this meaty patch notes :wink:

Main

Versions
Native: e1.4.1
SandboxCore: e1.4.1
Sandbox: e1.4.1
Storymode: e1.4.1
CustomBattle: e1.4.1

• You can now add multiplayer friends through their Bannerlord ID.
    • Added in-game username system called Bannerlord ID. You can choose a username for yourself under the Social tab. Players are given a random username on login if they don't have one. Usernames should be between 5-30 characters and only letters are allowed.
  • Minor serverside improvements.
  • Fixed a bug that caused 6-player parties to be removed from the Siege pool if they haven't been on queue for 3 minutes.
  • Fixed Custom Games not having auto team balance.
  • Fixed barriers to prevent players go out of bounds or phase into objects (like walls, boxes etc.).
  • Fixed a bug that makes the player able to speak to a notable with "request a meeting with someone" menu button.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when asking tavern keeper for available quests.
  • Fixed a bug caused specific games to be created twice.
  • Fixed an error that caused the player to be able to propose war/peace decisions while being under a mercenary contract.
  • Minor bugfix with Kingdom Decision system.

I mean what more did you want :grin:(y)

I guess the next patch is the important one :razz:

We do have some more substantial patches in the works, but these fixes and the Bannerord ID system (which allows you to add friends from different platforms) were ready to go now so we wanted to share them.

We do have some more substantial patches in the works, but these fixes and the Bannerord ID system (which allows you to add friends from different platforms) were ready to go now so we wanted to share them.
I know Callum haha. Marda did say this one would be small (relatively). Still thanks for jumping in!

I'm more for closing down the studio, returning people their money, long jail sentences and ban on working in this industry ever again.

And I thought I had seen it all at this point.

You are a complete lunatic and I hope for the sake of those in your life you gain no position of power or influence.

Back
Top Bottom