Well Well Multiple Companion Glitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay ruling my own kingdom for about 2 weeks i would say from the main quest line had a'lot of glitches but 2 of them are big no no's. 1st one is this which i posted about before in another thread, which i would assume wont be fixed until i kill off the Vald's so Rheagea leaves them. 2nd one is
which is the main reason i'm posting this. So i have 20 plus of the same companion which is actually one of my daughters she got Duplicated, i have no clue how this is. Since i'm using no Mods and i'm just playing the game basic.

Now before anyone says whats your spec's on your PC etc and can i get you this, i'm completely dumb in all that stuff so i wouldn't know where to look. this is just showing the balancing system as a ruler in game and do'nt know if others are experiencing this also.

Now before anyone says whats your spec's on your PC etc and can i get you this, i'm completely dumb in all that stuff so i wouldn't know where to look. this is just showing the balancing system as a ruler in game and do'nt know if others are experiencing this also.

If you're using Windows 10, on the bottom left of the screen there's a box that says "Type here to search". Click in the box and type "dxdiag" without the quote marks. It will pop up a suggestion called dxdiag. Click on it. After a few seconds a window pops up with your system specs and some tabs across the top. On the tab that is showing when it pops up, you want the following lines: "Operating System" (OS), "Processor" (CPU), and "Memory" (RAM). Then click the Display tab and look at the first line, "Name" (GPU).

It will not tell you what your motherboard or storage device are, and honestly I don't know an easy way to find out besides opening up the case and looking at it. I only know what motherboard I have because I still have the receipt and the box it came in. If your computer is a mass manufactured system from e.g. Dell, Hewlett Packard, etc. then the system model # should appear on the first tab in dxdiag under "System Model" but the big manufacturers sometimes still make it difficult to find out what motherboard they put in that particular model.
If someone built a custom system for you, then you'll have to ask the person who built it.

I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom