Massive issue ruining seige servers and driving away players

Users who are viewing this thread

Here is a tip. Take a break and come back next year. Game might be actually fun to play by that time.
Or you can stay, farm posts and think that your feedback is actually relevant! (spoiler alert: it's not)

Here is a tip. Take a break and come back next year. Game might be actually fun to play by that time.
Or you can stay, farm posts and think that your feedback is actually relevant! (spoiler alert: it's not)

Pretty ignorant statement considering that there wont be a game at this rate in a year. Also way to farm a post and add nothing relevant to the conversation. Yeah last night Virtuosho got in 5 matches before population died out. They are kind of tooting their own horn and making more problems. By end of month we will be less than 30 k players peak. Kind of hurts to see. feel like i should have cashed in on that money back offer. Alas too late now. So it feels like were riding this sinking ship to the end. Unless they can port her and patch the hull seems like this is it boys

Pretty ignorant statement considering that there wont be a game at this rate in a year. Also way to farm a post and add nothing relevant to the conversation. Yeah last night Virtuosho got in 5 matches before population died out. They are kind of tooting their own horn and making more problems. By end of month we will be less than 30 k players peak. Kind of hurts to see. feel like i should have cashed in on that money back offer. Alas too late now. So it feels like were riding this sinking ship to the end. Unless they can port her and patch the hull seems like this is it boys

Idk, OP seems to be quite angry about it which is why I gave him an advice to take a break, how is that not relevant?
I don't really see any plausible solution right now since TW has different priorities for the time being.
That goes for major portion of this community, not just OP.

If everyone leaves and waits for the game to become better that sure does build community

So posting here every day about how the game is dead is better?
Everything was pretty much said about things that needs to change/tweak, feedback was given, now it's up to TW whether they decide to do something with it or just cash in, release modding tools and bail out.
I still find it less toxic to just take a break rather then being part of this circle jerk.

Last edited:
this is still happening, and all you did was put ANOTHER GATE? before G to make it even more infuriating when people sneak cap g behind the gates

Absolutely decimated your player base in 3 months of not giving a crap about a really blatantly bad game design flaw

PLEASE FIX THE G TIMER AND NOT MAKE IT SO RIDICULOUSLY FAST WHEN IT'S THE ONLY POINT CAPTURED, IS HAS BEEN RUINING SEIGE MODE AND DRIVING PLAYERS AWAY FOR SIX MONTHS NOW.

Last edited:
This and the constant crashing are the big issues when a match gets going. Was in a really good round earlier where it wasn't clear who was gonna win, there was this great push and pull between the two teams trying to cap F the match is really heating up and then poof the server is gone, attacks stop working, ppl are running into walls... It's really lame because the mode can get really fun when 60v60 or 50v50 but of course people aren't gonna stick around if they can't even finish a game. For a while I thought the crashing was limited to one map, but it seems to be every map now that crashes every other round.

Also I'm not fuming at the mouth or steaming mad about this, haha some people really need to grow up and chill. I appreciate the devs, I know there's a lot of work to be done so I see no reason to yell at all of you. Hoping to see some improvement with the mode, till then I'll just dip on out for bit but I'll probably be back haha.

Last edited:
PLEASE FIX THE G TIMER AND NOT MAKE IT SO RIDICULOUSLY FAST WHEN IT'S THE ONLY POINT CAPTURED, IS HAS BEEN RUINING SEIGE MODE AND DRIVING PLAYERS AWAY FOR SIX MONTHS NOW.

I'm sorry dude but you're being really entitled right now. The devs are working very hard, and they're making a great game. Just because your idea of what Bannerlord "should" be conflicts with theirs doesn't give you license to act this way. You should consider adapting your playstyle, rather than spitting venom on the forums. Thanks!

I'm sorry dude but you're being really entitled right now. The devs are working very hard, and they're making a great game. Just because your idea of what Bannerlord "should" be conflicts with theirs doesn't give you license to act this way. You should consider adapting your playstyle, rather than spitting venom on the forums. Thanks!
The problem is that there is a clear issue with siege which makes it completely unenjoyable

A lot of this issue stems from the player counts as well. In lower count matches (say 20v20 as is common during non-event nights) it is much harder for the defenders to protect all sections of the map as the siege maps are designed for 60v60. The "capping G" sometimes occurs in full games, but isn't nearly as much of an issue as one or two guys can easily divert and kill the dude who is commonly solo capping the point. A good solution would be making more "smaller" maps that the server would only put in the rotation if there was a small player count.

The problem is that there is a clear issue with siege which makes it completely unenjoyable

That's your opinion. I'm really sorry but if this is TW's vision then you need to get over it. Maybe play another game? Plenty of people enjoy siege with this feature; your perspective isn't the only one.

That's your opinion. I'm really sorry but if this is TW's vision then you need to get over it. Maybe play another game? Plenty of people enjoy siege with this feature; your perspective isn't the only one.
TW's vision was to have a combat delay that was unbearable.

You need to get over the fact that they are selling a product to people. They are not doing this because they just want to make a game for themselves.

TW's vision was to have a combat delay that was unbearable.

You need to get over the fact that they are selling a product to people. They are not doing this because they just want to make a game for themselves.

Well, maybe you aren't the target audience. Has that ever occurred to you? Once again, many people enjoy this feature and find it very engaging. Your opinion isn't the be all and end all, and it's remarkably conceited of you to think otherwise. Moreover, you're in no position to doubt TW's vision. We must wait until it is fully realized, only then can we give a reasonable critique. This is what early access means: a glimpse into the development of an unfinished game. You should uninstall if you can't live with this reality.

Well, maybe you aren't the target audience. Has that ever occurred to you? Once again, many people enjoy this feature and find it very engaging. Your opinion isn't the be all and end all, and it's remarkably conceited of you to think otherwise. Moreover, you're in no position to doubt TW's vision. We must wait until it is fully realized, only then can we give a reasonable critique. This is what early access means: a glimpse into the development of an unfinished game. You should uninstall if you can't live with this reality.
People enjoy block delay? Fam that isn't a feature.

You actually contradict yourself each time when you say "we should let TW do what they want" because taleworlds is clearly asking for feedback, this is the whole point of the suggestion part of the forums, part of why they reply to changes and part as to why this forum exists.

You are spreading misinformation.

EDIT: after replying to this post i can not stop noticing how you keep doing the exact same thing people are doing, suggesting changes TW should make. Its hypocrisy at its finest

You actually contradict yourself each time when you say "we should let TW do what they want" because taleworlds is clearly asking for feedback, this is the whole point of the suggestion part of the forums, part of why they reply to changes and part as to why this forum exists.

EDIT: after replying to this post i can not stop noticing how you keep doing the exact same thing people are doing, suggesting changes TW should make. Its hypocrisy at its finest

I'm just messing with you man. I don't play siege much, but this G cap stuff sounds ass.

Younes you couldnt pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel, stop taking the obvious bait my dude.

Younes you couldnt pour water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel, stop taking the obvious bait my dude.
You would be surprised how hard it is to tell bait apart from actual people. Just check the general bannerlord board and tell me which ones are baits because they all sound bait to me, but they are actually real

Back
Top Bottom