Lords need to add a chance of death

Users who are viewing this thread

added 300 lords in 1.4.0 patch. now is enough lord count

I think, TaleWorld Dev need to Apply a very low probability of death.
Are they real lords though? Do they take a party if another lord is killed?
I killed some Khouzaits and did notice some young Khuzait womanz who I think are new showing up on my land but I don't know if it was because I did that.
They still got BTFO by sturgia and the northern empire after I chopped a few heads and sat back in my personal town for a few months and watched.

Are they real lords though? Do they take a party if another lord is killed?
I killed some Khouzaits and did notice some young Khuzait womanz who I think are new showing up on my land but I don't know if it was because I did that.
They still got BTFO by sturgia and the northern empire after I chopped a few heads and sat back in my personal town for a few months and watched.

1.41 patch Added 160+ ladies and a few young male lords to the clans.

Sorry, I'm mistaken. They are not warriors;

1.41 patch Added 160+ ladies and a few young male lords to the clans.

Sorry, I'm mistaken. They are not warriors;
I'm still curious because the one's i didn't recognize were female though.
Also sometime when I defeat certain female lord my character says some like "you can go since you're not a warrior", but it's been like that since first version.

Execution is bannerload's new system

But, except the player no one is doing

Why don't execute between AI ???

And Lords don't die on the battlefield

after over 10000 battles No one dies

Lords survive like zombies even after losing battles

it's no middle age war, and don't feel thrill

It causes boredom and game life will be shortened
This is something I think is going to be better balanced over time.

Yes, Even if Player barely win the great war

The lords are regenerated infinitely

The current game cycle is an infinite loop of this

Should add random chance of dying too, I mean, it can happen lol. The last days wb mod had this feature, and then you could visit the graves of fallen lords and pay respects, or swear an oath to avenge them, or take a piss on it etc, all of which can have some important effects.

I would give 2 chances of death.

One from execution after being captured. Very rare for the AI.

Another would be that in battle when a lord or companion dies (they still get red skull) they get a wound. When they have a wound they won't join any army and will be very cautious for attacking small groups, will tend to stay defending their own fiefs until they recovered. Recovery time could be something like the triple of recovering standard health. When lord die in this condition the relation loss would be smaller. They could also die in their moment of triumph winning a battle.

I ended up executing nearly everyone in the Southern Empire in one of my games, had -100 relation with tons of people and got captured a few times, nobody wanted to cut my head off. Doesn't really make sense. There should be a crime system in the game where if you do something bad you have to pay a fine or be jailed for some time, the more crimes you gather without paying for them the worse the sentence gets until you are bound for the executioners block. Having a higher rank shifts the punishment to be less severe for worse crimes. For example attacking a village in clan tier 1 might cause you to get executed if captured, where as at clan tier 4 it might just result in a 5000 denar fine.

I would give 2 chances of death.

One from execution after being captured. Very rare for the AI.

Another would be that in battle when a lord or companion dies (they still get red skull) they get a wound. When they have a wound they won't join any army and will be very cautious for attacking small groups, will tend to stay defending their own fiefs until they recovered. Recovery time could be something like the triple of recovering standard health. When lord die in this condition the relation loss would be smaller. They could also die in their moment of triumph winning a battle.

Good idea, Are you dev?

Back
Top Bottom