Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks,

Since all income info was summarised in mouse tooltip in current beta I think that adding a detailed balance sheet in clan menu would be nice. If someone (like me) likes to check detailed info on what and how is making a profit that option is a must have.

What do You think?

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but I find it really difficult to vote yes for a balance sheet when what you're asking for is a "profit and loss" or "statement of earnings". A balance sheet tells you your assets and liabilities, not how much you are earning and spending. An actual balance sheet wouldn't be practical in this game, but a P&L (which is what you're really asking for) would be handy in the clan menu rather than needing to rely on mouse-overs to get the info.

I don't mean to be nitpicky, but I find it really difficult to vote yes for a balance sheet when what you're asking for is a "profit and loss" or "statement of earnings". A balance sheet tells you your assets and liabilities, not how much you are earning and spending. An actual balance sheet wouldn't be practical in this game, but a P&L (which is what you're really asking for) would be handy in the clan menu rather than needing to rely on mouse-overs to get the info.

Yes You're right. I'll change the topic but vote options are not editable anymore.

I made an account on the forums, just to say yes please. It doesn't even have to be deep into details. Just let me see what made me money and what's costing me money all on one page. I would love this so much.

Back
Top Bottom